The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Error 303

Lyta
Lyta
Soul Shriven
Hi all, got logged out and when I tried to log back in I receive an error 303 - server timed out. Have tried all ZOS recommendations without success. Any suggestions to resolve this issue would be gratefully appreciated. Thx
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on June 12, 2021 1:45PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Lyta

If the troubleshooting in this article does not resolve the error then please go ahead and submit a ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Lyta
    Lyta
    Soul Shriven
    Hi ZOS_Adrikoth, Thankyou for your reply. I will create a ticket since I did try the troubleshooting items before posting and still haven't been able to connect to the server. :-(
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Lyta

You are welcome to post your ticket number here if you need help checking on the status.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • Lyta
    Lyta
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Bille, thank you for the invite to post the ticket. It will not be necessary now as I think I have solved the issue with respect to the Error 303. It was suggested by my friend and I later read it on the web that perhaps the ADDONS were causing the issue. As one of the many things I've tried over the past 6 days I disabled them all which resulted in a successful login. I will advise Support they can close the ticket however for others who may be experiencing this error it may well be worth trying as a possible fix.
  • Lyta
    Lyta
    Soul Shriven
    OR... it might be the ESO Store and Account System maintenance which I just noticed appears to be happening now... LOL. :smile:
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update on the login error. As the situation is now resolved for the OP, we are going to close the thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.