The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Harvest Map - please help me

Edelner
Edelner
✭✭
Could someone upload for me a SavedVariable folder (or file from this folder) from Harvest Map addon? It is importat that person must downloaded data by DownloadNewData.bat.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Download the data yourself. The complete, or virtually complete, set of data is available for download through the app.
  • Edelner
    Edelner
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Download the data yourself. The complete, or virtually complete, set of data is available for download through the app.

I cannot do that.I reveive error.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are two means, assuming you are on PC. Make sure to try both.

On Windows: There are two options: a) double-click on DownloadNewData.bat or b) right-click on DownloadNewData.ps1 and select 'Run with PowerShell'.

I have tagged the dev. this is probably one of the best supported apps in the game. They would likely want to know the issue to see if it is something they can address.

Prob do not want to get a download from just anyone as I expect many have risky PCs if you know what I mean. I do not have the downloaded data on my current PC.

@Shinni
  • Shinni42
    Shinni42
    ✭✭✭
    I restarted the server. It should be working again.
  • Edelner
    Edelner
    ✭✭
    Shinni42 wrote: »

It works! Thank you.
  • jeanbulinckxub17_ESO
    Dear Shinni, Can you restart it again? it seems it's not working anymore or down.
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shinni42 wrote: »

Hey Shinni you there? Im having an issue (and it appears a few others are as well) where we cannot download the data. I receive an error when trying to retrieve the download.

When I do downloaddata.bat

Creating backup copy of your data
    The system cannot find the file specified.
    Connecting to database...
    Modules/HarvestMapAD/HarvestMapAD.lua
    Open file: HarvestMapAD
    Uploading file: HarvestMapAD
    Finished.
    Error while merging file: HarvestMapAD
    The server answered:

Trying again with empty savefile...
    Uploading file: HarvestMapAD
    Finished.
    Error while merging file: HarvestMapAD
    The server answered:

C:\Users\Katie\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns\HarvestMapData\Main\upload.js(66, 2) msxml3.dll: The system cannot locate the resource specified.

C:\Users\Katie\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns\HarvestMapData\Main\upload.js(66, 2) msxml3.dll: The system cannot locate the resource specified.

Press any key to close this window.
    Press any key to continue . . .

When I do the powershell one I get this:

You are about to upload and merge your HarvestMap savefiles with the global database.
    Creating backup copy of HarvestMapAD.
    Merging file: HarvestMapAD
    Error:
    Unable to connect to the remote server
    Press Enter to continue...:

Help?

all the file paths are correct and installed correctly.
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.