The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My Argonian Cosplay

Tsuhara
Tsuhara
✭✭
After almost a year of procrastinating I finished my Argonian last weekend..! My first ever created character in ESO was an Argonian and is wearing the light Meridian craft style. The head is made out of EVA foam and foam clay, the armor out of Worbla. Actually quite comfortable to wear, you just don't see that much anymore :* Any Argonian fans here?
Instagram: tsuhara_

49pw6qnq1xlh.jpg

Edited by Tsuhara on June 16, 2021 10:02AM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    This is amazing work @Tsuhara! Thanks so much for sharing. :smiley:
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is amazing ! :D

I kinda think that not many people who do Cosplay decide to do an Argonian costume because of various technical difficulties. I assume it is hard to do head & tail that would look natural, like a scaly skin and not like a plastic mask. But you kinda nailed it.

Well done ! On that static picture it looks amazing. Almost as if it was some professional life action movie suite.

But I am guessing that jaw does not move when the dressed person says something, right ? How about tail ? Is it flexible or is it just a solid piece ?

Anyway, speaking of jaw, your creation is kinda jaw-dropping... ;)
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on June 16, 2021 1:43PM
  • Tsuhara
    Tsuhara
    ✭✭
    That is amazing ! :D

I kinda think that not many people who do Cosplay decide to do an Argonian costume because of various technical difficulties. I assume it is hard to do head & tail that would look natural, like a scaly skin and not like a plastic mask. But you kinda nailed it.

Well done ! On that static picture it looks amazing. Almost as if it was some professional life action movie suite.

But I am guessing that jaw does not move when the dresses person says something, right ? How about tail ? Is it flexible or is just a solid piece ?

Anyway, speaking of jaw, your creation is kinda jaw-droping... ;)

Thank you very very much, I'm happy you like it >:3! The pun was great ;)

I think the head was also what personally was the biggest hurdle to overcome, it either makes it or brakes it. But I'm happy to tell you that the jaw actually does move! It is separated from the main head, wires at the end connect it back to the head again (the connection is underneath the last horn on the jaw). For it to be able to close itself after opening the mouth I glued in elastics on the inner sides ;)

The tail would be able to jiggle around too.. "Would" because I made it a tack too long. First I wanted to take shoes with heels but jokes on me, Argonian feet are flat :') But with the butt in the air, it can flopp from one side to the other :smiley:

This is amazing work @Tsuhara! Thanks so much for sharing. :smiley:

Thanks a lot :)!