The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't see Surveys in Blackwood

Lady_Lindel
Lady_Lindel
✭✭✭
Can't see surveys in Blackwood, does anyone else have this problem?
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean via addon? Or the nodes doesn't spawn?
  • Lady_Lindel
    Lady_Lindel
    ✭✭✭
    must be the addon. It has been updated twice in last couple of days I think but still not showing. Only in Blackwood though
  • maximusrex45
    maximusrex45
    ✭✭✭✭
    must be the addon. It has been updated twice in last couple of days I think but still not showing. Only in Blackwood though

The map markers for surveys and treasure chests are via addon. When the Reach came out it took a few weeks for some items to start showing up on map node addons. Players need to get the Survey/Treasure Map, find it, and send that and some other info to the Mod author so they can add it.
  • Lady_Lindel
    Lady_Lindel
    ✭✭✭

The map markers for surveys and treasure chests are via addon. When the Reach came out it took a few weeks for some items to start showing up on map node addons. Players need to get the Survey/Treasure Map, find it, and send that and some other info to the Mod author so they can add it.

That might explain it. I'll just be more patient. Thanks 😊
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HarvestMap is perhaps the most popular addon. It records the location of any node you personally use. You can fill the map out that way.
    PC NA
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use Lost Treasure for survey maps, it updated last week. Blackwood surveys are the worst as I have an entire thread on why they suck. HarvestMap would be a good use too for how spread out the nodes are, you're going to want it to remember where each node is if/once you find them, the enchanting one is by far the most frustrating; it's like a scavenger hunt.