Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

HELP! All my mats disappeared from bank and inventory

Wolfenbelle
Wolfenbelle
✭✭✭✭✭
This morning I wanted to withdraw some chromium to sell to a guild member when I noticed no mats appeared in my bank or inventory. I'm a long-time ESO+ member so am familiar with the craft bag. Also, I've been on ESO since March 2014 and have collected hundreds and hundreds of mats of all kinds, but see 0 in bank/inventory. Just a day or so ago all the mats appeared.

I totally deleted all my addons, so that is not the cause. This is only affecting my materials. I am able to see everything else.

I did submit a support ticket, but maybe can get a quicker answer here. Does anyone know what might be causing this? Is there a known bug?

Thanks in advance for any help.
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't remember hearing this issue before, but sometimes individual characters get "corrupted" for lack of a better word. Unable to leave a zone, or skill bar unable to change that type of thing.

If you're still ESO+ and have the craft bag, try a different character. They should also have access to your account craft bag and presumably aren't also bugged.

Long shot, that your account was hacked somehow.

EDIT: I do recall some people on PC have complained of losing ESO+ benefits in error due to subscribing through Steam directly, and something getting mixed up on where your account is shown as active or not. Required Steam customer service I think.
    Edited by Fennwitty on June 15, 2021 5:32PM
    PC NA
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an ESO Plus free trial going on. But it seems like they gave you the "ESO Minus" free trial! :s
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, even if their ESO+ was disabled for whatever reason, they'd still see everything in their crafting bag (and be able to retrieve items), you just can't add to the crafting bag.

So that can't be it ...
    shades.gif

Edited by SirAndy on June 15, 2021 6:23PM
  • Wolfenbelle
    Wolfenbelle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your replies, Dagoth_Rac and SirAndy. I found the solution. Although I started playing ESO in March 2014 during pre-launch, I had stopped playing it for about 3 years after moving from the west to the east coast. So I forgot that you have to open the craft bag and withdraw items directly from it, not from the bank.