The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Telleno not accepting my glyph

Graygirl
Graygirl
This is the very first enchanting quest, where you have to craft your first glyph and return to Telleno. The trouble is, he won't accept my glyph.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong? I've made a few glyphs now and the quest won't update.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to be sure you did make it on the character that has the quest? Most crafting quests require the name of the user on the item in question, so if you made it with another character or got it from someone else it won't count. If the quest acquired by Bobby Joe then the item must be crafted by Bobby Joe.

Alternatively you can abandon the quest, extract glyphs found in the wild until your enchanting is up to 10, talk to the certifier again, you get an option to skip the crafting portion and be certified.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also make sure you made exactly what he asked for. Accidentally using Denota or Jejota instead of Ta, for example.
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had this problem the first time I did the certification quest and it turned out that I wasn't very good at following instructions. I had made the wrong glyph. I somehow missed that we had to craft a specific glyph for him and just crafted the one I had the most mats to waste on.