PC EU: I can smell that magical EXTENDED scent in the air......

NinjaApacHe
NinjaApacHe
✭✭✭✭
Mmmmmmmmm....... there we go again...... Hope to be wrong. :blush:
CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • CoronHR
    CoronHR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    does it have the distinct smell of boredom to it?? lol
    PC - EU - Steam client
    Options
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i finish work in a hour and a half, hopefully itll be back up by the time i get home
    XBOX EU/PC EU
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    While we won't be officially extending maintenance, we are still in the middle of wrapping a few things up and will be going slightly past 10am EDT. We'll be opening soon, though!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    While we won't be officially extending maintenance, we are still in the middle of wrapping a few things up and will be going slightly past 10am EDT. We'll be opening soon, though!

Thanks for the info!
    Options
  • Marcus_Aurelius
    Marcus_Aurelius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wh

Why always EU?
    Can we have an answer?
    Options
  • AboKor
    AboKor
    ✭✭✭
    Eghm-eghm...
    Furniture crafting PC EU
    Options
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you Gina, for letting us know!
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
    Options
  • Nowa133
    Nowa133
    ✭✭✭
    Well, we got extended maintenance time 3 times two maintenances ago on NA.
    Options
  • Grandchamp1989
    Grandchamp1989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nowa133 wrote: »

That's just a regular monday on PC EU lol
    Options
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nowa133 wrote: »

When it happens on NA it means that at max you play before noon. In Europe it means you can play in the evening (I do not even want to mention what happens in Oceania).

Can you see the difference?
    Options
  • RestingMurderFace
    Oh no, it's five minutes over the alloted time whatever shall we do?
    In my defence, I've been left unsupervised.
    Options
  • Franckh
    Franckh
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome in Europe! Update NA (10h-16h) at 13h53 finished
    Update EU (10h-16h) 16h10 still on warframe :dizzy:
    Options
  • Marcus_Aurelius
    Marcus_Aurelius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no, it's five minutes over the alloted time whatever shall we do?

NA finished maintenance more then an hou ago, EU as usual need a lot more time.

I would love to know why this is always the case.
    Are not euro as good as dollars maybe?
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got logged in on PC EU....
    Options
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the update, Gina.
    Options
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's up.
    Options
  • ronald58
    ronald58
    ✭✭
    A 6 seconds queue that actually took 6 seconds. Novel.
    Options
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just smell an 8hr queue :{
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought logging in went surprisingly well, then found out that's because I still had the NA server selected. Switched to EU and 1 minute into the 3 minute queue and the wait time has actually gone up by 17 seconds, but we'll see what actually happens since the predicted times are about as helpful as Windows download times.

Edit: Update, the login failed and now it's just presenting me with the background artwork with no box to put in my username and password.
    Edited by Danikat on June 14, 2021 2:20PM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • mzprx
    mzprx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yay! the queue is back! rejoice, people! you can wait until... who knows how long you shall wait. what's more fun than that?
    Options
  • PurpleScroll
    PurpleScroll
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been stuck in a 14 second queue for a while now.
    Options
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wh

Why always EU?
    Can we have an answer?

Try being console....
    Options
  • alanmatillab16_ESO
    alanmatillab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wh

Why always EU?
    Can we have an answer?

Go hug a Frost Atronach and chill for a bit. Its a few minutes extra lol
    Options
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    4 min login queue
    PC EU
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got in on the second attempt. I should have remembered really that when EU gets an hour of extra maintance I need to allow another 1/2 hour or so for it to actually start working, but I've only got an hour now until I have to be doing other things so I wanted to log in ASAP after maintance to try and do something today in the little gap between maintenance making the game unavailable and my responsibilities making playing impossible.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Options
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no extended downtime, but a login queue instead.

Go EU !!
    Options
  • Marcus_Aurelius
    Marcus_Aurelius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wh

Why always EU?
    Can we have an answer?

Go hug a Frost Atronach and chill for a bit. Its a few minutes extra lol

Few minutes have passed since NA was online and Eu was online?
    It is ok for you that people in EU as always a lot more problems than people playing in NA?

Options
  • Fenris_Arainai
    Fenris_Arainai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

Edit: Update, the login failed and now it's just presenting me with the background artwork with no box to put in my username and password.

Yup, same :(
    Glory to you and your Dunmer House!
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

Yup, same :(

Try closing it down and restarting. That worked for me, I was back in the queue but got in eventually.

Options
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why do anything, when PC-EU just gets woese week after week?
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
    Options