Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Quick Gold and XP?

MrDoc
MrDoc
Soul Shriven
Does anybody know where you can get some fast Gold and XP?
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Daily crafting writs.
    PC NA
  • Argonianv2
    There are few ways to do:

1- Daily writs with many chars.
    2- Skyreach, maybe.
    3- Daily RND with cp leved chars. (xp)
    4- Material farm (gold)
    Taunts-Like-Permablock
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The easiest (no requirements) and one of the most profitable things you can do is to collect flowers. Run for an hour and you can earn 100-200k based on your luck and spot.

Daily writs are very good but require at least a bit of crafting progression on all toons you would use, to actually be profitable and are limited to 7*<number of your characters> per day. Still after leveling them to 50 it is really good source of income.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • BlackMowgli
    BlackMowgli
    ✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    The easiest (no requirements) and one of the most profitable things you can do is to collect flowers. Run for an hour and you can earn 100-200k based on your luck and spot.

Daily writs are very good but require at least a bit of crafting progression on all toons you would use, to actually be profitable and are limited to 7*<number of your characters> per day. Still after leveling them to 50 it is really good source of income.

Do I get the 100-200k for flowers by selling it to the npc dealers or by selling it over the guild dealers to other players?
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Do I get the 100-200k for flowers by selling it to the npc dealers or by selling it over the guild dealers to other players?

NPCs pay almost nothing for any item not marked with the 'treasure' icon.

PC NA
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is gold for selling to other players, but you should know that flowers sell very quickly if they are offered at a normal price. Just to give you an example, because I wrote this, I went to pick some flowers out of nostalgia. In about half an hour, I collected about 50 of each of the plants listed below:
    columbine, corn flower, bugloss, lady smock, blessed thistle, dragonthorn, mountain flower. The value of all this at normal price is about 90-100k gold (price may vary depending on platform).
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • BlackMowgli
    BlackMowgli
    ✭✭

This is gold for selling to other players, but you should know that flowers sell very quickly if they are offered at a normal price. Just to give you an example, because I wrote this, I went to pick some flowers out of nostalgia. In about half an hour, I collected about 50 of each of the plants listed below:
    columbine, corn flower, bugloss, lady smock, blessed thistle, dragonthorn, mountain flower. The value of all this at normal price is about 90-100k gold (price may vary depending on platform).

I guess I will go and collect flowers tonight. Thanks for sharing!