The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't Repeat Dungeons?!

roqueforty
roqueforty
✭✭✭
So... I ran FG1 with Mirri recently ( *SOLO* ), and...

Uh... why doesn't it reset? Why am i greeted with a portal instead of newly spawned enemies?

I just wanna talk...
Edited by roqueforty on June 12, 2021 10:27AM
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you leave an instanced dungeon, raid or arena it will usually take a few minutes before it resets. I think this behaviour was added, so you wouldn't loose all your progress when you have a short disconnect or have to leave the instance for some other reason.
    You can force this reset to happen instantly if you group up with another player and switch difficulty back and forth. You can then leave the group again, but should do so before you port into the new instance.
  • roqueforty
    roqueforty
    ✭✭✭
    If you leave an instanced dungeon, raid or arena it will usually take a few minutes before it resets. I think this behaviour was added, so you wouldn't loose all your progress when you have a short disconnect or have to leave the instance for some other reason.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Elendir2am
    Elendir2am
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it necessary to group with others? I didn’t test it, but I would expect, that you can use same method (switching difficulty and back) as single person in group menu.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You have to wait like 5 minutes before it resets. You used to be able to reset a dungeon solo by switching normal and vet around. They changed the ability to do that a while back, because of course they did.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You have to wait like 5 minutes before it resets. You used to be able to reset a dungeon solo by switching normal and vet around. They changed the ability to do that a while back, because of course they did.

Yeh, solo it makes you wait.

You can go into a different dungeon and the original would reset though I think. You used to be able to anyway.