The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I would love to be able to bar swap

Marcus_Aurelius
Marcus_Aurelius
✭✭✭✭✭
Really, I would love to change bar while fighting without having to click at least 5 times.

You can't really sell a game with this kind of performance.

We have endured one year of testing withouth any result. It's time to close down Cyro and sell another Companion in the crown store.
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    You can't really sell a game with this kind of performance.
    Apparently they can...

I know it sucks I really do. But honestly cyrodiil works fine for me. But only because I've decided to work a swing shift position, so my playtime is the middle of the night. I run a small scalish group, so we do get some good fights with no lag and dont just run through everybody. It makes me so sad to think of the prime timers with normal time jobs. But I've found a workaround so I can still play my favorite part(cyrodiil) of my favorite game...

With that said, what zos has done with cyrodiil and their failed promises are criminal and greedy to say the least.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really, I would love to change bar while fighting without having to click at least 5 times.

Why? It's not like the skills on that bar are going to fire off when you click them anyways. (Well actually they do, like 2 minutes later, all at once... and the guy you cast them at drops dead on his horse in the middle of nowhere... wondering what just happened... and probably blames a stealth ganker)

• Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try non prime time, much less lag. Ball groups are also less common during off hours than last camp for whatever reason, so even less then there used to be.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Sure you can... You just need to plan ahead a day or so..
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.