The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Add-one throwing errors since Blackwood went live

Baron_Erich
Two of my add-ons, HarvestMap and SimpleClock have started throwing errors since the Blackwood update went live.
I can dismiss the errors and they both work fine, but it is annoying.
Is there anyway to stop the error screen from showing?

-Erich
  • Baron_Erich
    Apparently I spoke to soon.
    The harvest tour route now seem to be broken in HarvestMap.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait for updates, tell the errors and steps to reproduce them at www.esoui.com at the addons website, and disable the addons fire the time being until fixes are updated. Suppressing errors won't fix them! Report them properly
  • jenwa72ab14_ESO
    There is a addon to stop from seeing the errors once you are good that everything is working well enough, you can toggle it on/of: ToggleErrorUI
  • Baron_Erich
    Beartram: I was just able to get onto esoui.com apparently my validation got lost in the eather.
    I just posted the error list.

Jenwa: Thanks for the info.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a addon to stop from seeing the errors once you are good that everything is working well enough, you can toggle it on/of: ToggleErrorUI

That's what I just wrote before your post: Please DONT do this :(
    Noone is able to fix something if youjust toggle the errors off. Disable the addons if they throw errors and report the errors to the devs so they can fix them.
    Else these errors also (may) break other addons :-(

If the addons are not maintained any longer you need to find replacements which often are mentioned in the comments of the addon at www.esoui.com