The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase—June 2021"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
hrve7201ot78.png
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "Crown Store Showcase—June 2021"

Discover a host of Imperial- and Argonian-themed Crown Store items as you continue your Gates of Oblivion adventure this June!
Staff Post
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, the Patriarch beard, that's been out of the store for a while. I don't know if I can use it on any of my characters, but facial hairs are even rarer than hairstyles in the store. That's exciting!

Also The Standing Wave's returning! I'm a bit disappointed that, if there's only one hairstyle that could return, it was one that's been out of the store for only a year as opposed to something like Heroic Poet that's been unavailable for three and a half years now, but I guess beggars can't be choosers. Still hoping that Heroic Poet is coming soon since it's only been unavailable for 43 months now...

But I'm really bummed that we're about to get our friend Bastian and his unavailable hairstyle following us around everywhere, and it seems like the store doesn't want us to have it. People on the Crown Store forum have been begging for that style for years now and are asking how they can throw money at ZOS to get it, but instead we just get to now see NPCs wearing it everywhere and get taunted everywhere we look. Seriously, what Daedric Prince do we need to make a sacrifice to for this to finally come out?
    R2ex4bp.png?1
    Please release Short Mussed Wave! It feels like every DLC has at least one or two major NPCs with this style, and yet it's never been available outside the PTS (so yes, it's been tested on PTS and works). It's almost like the character design team loves this style more than any other Crown Store style, but the Store team just doesn't want it to actually release.

...incidentally speaking of dragons, I'm actually really excited to see Kaalgrontiid's Ascent again. I didn't get it last time since I didn't have a place to put it, but I didn't expect it now - I thought there might have been a chance when we get the Elsweyr celebration later in the year, but I'm happy to get my dragon statue now.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a new chapter month, pretty underwhelming.
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker Is Water's Edge Crown Store only or is it available with in-game gold?
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slyjinxy wrote: »
    @ZOS_SarahHecker Is Water's Edge Crown Store only or is it available with in-game gold?
    Water’s Edge is a zone completion house, so it's available with gold only if you compete the Blackwood questline.
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    Water’s Edge is a zone completion house, so it's available with gold only if you compete the Blackwood questline.

Thank you.
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no return of the Storm Atronach crates?
    C'mon ZOS! It is Spring/Summer season!
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Dragonclaw1337
    Agreed. Pretty underwhelming for a new Chapter month.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Dragonclaw1337
  • Darkmistress1337
    Darkmistress1337
    ✭✭✭
    All I want for E3 is a Storm Atronach Senche. :(
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmistress1337
  • turlisley
    turlisley
    ✭✭✭
    Disappointing month. :neutral:
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Turlisley
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Odd. Were there any other completion houses that were also featured in the crown store before? Usually when a house is on the crown store it means it's a limited time offer.
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KMarble wrote: »

Odd. Were there any other completion houses that were also featured in the crown store before? Usually when a house is on the crown store it means it's a limited time offer.
    Proudspire Manor was last year: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/58315
    It's a new house and they want people to know it's coming.

Edit: Elsweyr's isn't buyable,
    here's Summerset's Alinor Crest Townhouse https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26379
    and Morrowind's Amaya Lake Lodge https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26081
    and Horn's of the Reach's Hakkvild's High Hall https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26153
    That's all the non base game ones.

They only come out once a year so it's unusual because there aren't many such houses, but when they come out they show up.
    Edited by PeacefulAnarchy on May 29, 2021 5:44AM
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so sO SO MUCH for FINALLY bringing back the Manelord Nightmare Senche. I've been waiting THREE YEARS for it to return in some way. <3
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
  • Faerillis
    Faerillis
    Soul Shriven
    No. Wait. ZoS PLEASE
    Jode's Embrace. Please.
    Jode's Embrace not Potentates. Or better BOTH.
    I have been waiting since I have had enough crowns to buy it, please bring it back!!
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @PeacefulAnarchy
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will say, besides the Vykosa Arms Pack & Long Patriarch Beard, this seems to be another lackluster month, especially considering Blackwood is coming out. I am happy for the people who will now have the opportunity to get The Standing Wave hairstyle that didn't get the chance previously.

Though it is still quite frustrating to know that we are going to be taunted by Bastian's short mussed wave hairstyle. Besides that hairstyle, heroic poet hasn't been in the crown store since late 2017 & I truly regret not getting it when it was available during the period. Seems like all we can do now is cross our fingers that either short mussed wave or heroic poet appears in the iron atronach crates, but I don't have my hopes up, especially considering how the Ayleid Crate season didn't have one either.

Besides short mussed wave, there are also several others that have never been released including Mid-parted shoulder-length, portside shave, warrior topknots as well as the long unnamed Velsa's/Veya's hair, which is still yet to have a crown store image or official name.
    Edited by JazzyNova on May 30, 2021 7:57AM
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that ZOS is willing to make more DLC megabundles but I can't help that they are wasting an opportunity to sell Morrowind, Clockwork City and Summerset in one bundle as the Daedric Triad bundle.

I know it's too late now, but I would have bundled the DLCs as follows:
    • Daedric Triad - Morrowind, Clockwork City, Summerset
    • Blackmarsh Explorer - Shadow of the Hist, Murkmire, Blackwood (released eventually when the next Argonian chapter drops in a few years from now)
    • Year of the Dragon - Wrathstone, Elsweyr, Scalebreaker, Dragonhold
    • Dark Heart of Skyrim - Harrowstorm, Greymoor, Stonethorn, Markarth
    • Dungeoneer's Delight - Horns of the Reach, Dragonbones, Wolfhunter
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What a letdown. Really only three new items: Eveli costume, music box, and arms pack. Sure, there's the usual ESO+ statuette (which is getting pretty old, BTW), but everything else is old news, except for the other two new items (house and motif) that come with the launch and can be obtained in game.

I appreciate the return of old items for new players to get their hands on. But, lately, the monthly selection has been a big letdown for anyone who's been around for a while. The ESO+ discount is appreciated on the returning items, but for those of us who've been around for a while, we either already bought them (usually at full price) or we passed on them the first (or second or third) time around.
  • Astrodog88
    Astrodog88
    Soul Shriven
    So uhhhh... Spear of Bitter Mercy Elder Scrolls Artifact Replica Style when?