The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crafting Provisioning Writ Recipe Reward Levels - CP100

doright
doright
✭✭
I've been tracking the levels of recipes I receive as the reward for turning in a crafting provisioning writ. My lower skill toons get recipes at two levels, at and right below, their skill level. e.g.
My level 13 / provisioning skill level 4 toon gets both 40 and 45 level recipes.
The CP160 / provisioning skill level 5 toon gets both cp10 and cp50 level recipes.
My CP160 / provisioning skill level 6 toon has only been getting cp150 level recipes. No cp100 level recipes.
Environment looting and theft does get some cp100 level recipes with the lvl 6 toon.

So it appears to be a bug that level 6 provisioning skill doesn't get level cp100 recipes as a writ reward.
  • doright
    doright
    ✭✭
    Bug still exists that the level 6 provisioning skill doesn't ever get level cp100 recipes as a daily writ reward.

Been tracking for over 90 days and not a single cp100 level recipe for level 6 provision skill.
    Options
  • doright
    doright
    ✭✭
    Bug still exists. No cp100 level recipes from daily crafting writs.
    Promoted a character lvl12 toon to provisioning crafting skill level 6. That toon also only received cp150 level recipes from daily writs, no cp100 level recipes. Tested on this lower level toon over 30 days so it should be statistically unlikely to be random chance.
    My high level toon has been performing this experiment daily for over half a year and has never received a lvl cp100 recipe drop for a daily writ turn in.
    Options