Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Can't find a quest giver: Craglorn (Help!)

robwolf666
robwolf666
✭✭✭✭✭
I had just completed a quest in Na-Totambu with some Imperial bloke, and after the fight I exited the room and saw a quest-giver marker on my compass - Corsaire, or something like that, but after running around the place thrice, I can't find the blighter anywhere!

It's like he/she spanwed inside the wall or something - can anyone tell me where the flaming Nix hound he is?
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think the Zone Guide might show you where the quest giver is. I make no promises as I haven't checked it out since it came out. Good luck
  • fiender66
    fiender66
    ✭✭✭✭
    To complete the quest of Na Totambu public dungeon you have to go to the Sentinel market and speak to an NPC.

Daring Corsair is the name of a set, but I am unable to help you further. Besides, why Craglorn in the title?
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, for some reason fiender's confusion cleared it up for me, and I did some looking on UESP, in case this helps the OP or anyone in the future (btw I highly recommend UESP for any ESO quest-related questions).

In Craglorn there is a group delve called "Tombs of the Na-Totambu" and the OP completed a quest in there, probably The Warrior's Call. The next quest in that line is called The Missing Guardian, and there are two possible quest givers: Cursare and Nazdura. If you can't find the former, the latter is located at "The Star-Gazer's Observatory" in Belkarth, so I would suggest going there and trying to obtain/progress the quest from Nazdura. Looking at the quest progression, I'm guessing Cursare is only meant to point you to the Star-Gazer's anyway.

I'll also note that the Craglorn questline looks messy with concurrent quests, so you may not have all the quests completed to progress onto The Missing Guardian yet. And again, I'm just referencing UESP, so if it's still unclear perhaps check there for a better explanation than mine :)
    PC NA