The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The rising winds

kinguardian
kinguardian
✭✭✭✭
I was doing this quest in blackwood called; The rising winds.
You have to save this village from an evil warlord by getting this group back together that protect the village.

Normally if you go into the area of the bad people you have to kill them left right and centre only in this case there was no one around.
I could here them say things but there were no enemy npc's around.
This is obviously a bug.
Anyone else who encountered this?
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant get Nuxul's quest marker to come up. When I speak to him is as though I dont have the quest.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still can't talk to the quest giver

mtkz2pv3my7z.png
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thanks for raising this one. The Dev team is looking into it. In the meantime, could you please try dropping the quest and picking it up again directly from Nuxul and see if that lets you proceed?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for raising this one. The Dev team is looking into it. In the meantime, could you please try dropping the quest and picking it up again directly from Nuxul and see if that lets you proceed?

Yes that seems to have worked, thank you.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for raising this one.

8e9.gif