The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cross Alliance Zone Chat in Cyro PS5

itscompton
itscompton
✭✭✭✭✭
The zone voice chat for ps4/5 now allows you to talk across alliances in Cyrodiil. Seems like a recipe for quite the toxic stew.
  • Aubrey_Kidona
    Aubrey_Kidona
    ✭✭
    You may want to put this in Bug Reports. That definitely sounds like a bug
    PC/NA
  • Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of all the bugs, I can't help but laugh at this one.

I don't need to hear what salty, salty people are screaming as they die. 😂
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Area voice chat is screwy in overland as well at the moment.
    Keeps turning on and off on it's own.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just confirming we did see this thread and will be looking into the issue.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    itscompton wrote: »
    The zone voice chat for ps4/5 now allows you to talk across alliances in Cyrodiil. Seems like a recipe for quite the toxic stew.

Sounds awesome totally what I imagined Cyrodiil voice chat being before the game released was sad it wasn't like this lol. You can go group only chat and turn off local voice chat. Awesome battles *** talking while you fight lol
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far other than VC it has been pretty smooth going on both NA and EU PS servers for me.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see other zone chats even for 5 mins
  • itscompton
    itscompton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far other than VC it has been pretty smooth going on both NA and EU PS servers for me.

We also got the range bug. Look at your skills, none of them list a range and things that extend the range of skills like the Reach passive from the Assault line aren't working.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itscompton wrote: »

We also got the range bug. Look at your skills, none of them list a range and things that extend the range of skills like the Reach passive from the Assault line aren't working.

Not a snipe spammer so minor PvP bug they listed as a known issue.
    Popcorn sales are way up over the voice area chat issue though. :D