The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Thrafey Debutante Gown bugged

endorphinsplox
endorphinsplox
✭✭✭
So I have 50 Scaley Cloth Fragments but when I try to use them it just says I need at least 50 to use them. I'm on PC/NA with no addons. Is this really bugged or am I stupid?
  • pavlaprovaz
    pavlaprovaz
    ✭✭
    Same for me.... PC/EU...looks bugged..know other ppl with the same issue...was quite painfull to get them and this makes it even more frustrating
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same bug is effecting the other fragments in the other dungeon. All that grinding feels like it's been for nothing till ZOS fixes it.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi all, we'd like to look into this for you. We ran an initial test just now and are not encountering the issue you're describing. Would you be able to post a screenshot or video of exactly what's happening?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Windshear
    Windshear
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all, we'd like to look into this for you. We ran an initial test just now and are not encountering the issue you're describing. Would you be able to post a screenshot or video of exactly what's happening?

It says 'You must have at least 50 Scaley Cloth Fragments'. I've got 52, but it keeps saying this. Same issue with the Inscribed Shards from Zenithar's Abbey.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

After acquiring 50 of the Scaly Cloth Scraps when you interact with the stack in your inventory to consume them and create the gown you get an error message reading, "You must have at least 50 Scaly Cloth Scraps". I got an additional one bringing it to 51 and got the same error. I tried disabling all my addons and did it again, but got the same error sadly.

20210604172623_1.jpg
  • SimonThesis
    SimonThesis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem here. Also if you check the TTC website neither of the runeboxes have been listed.
  • pavlaprovaz
    pavlaprovaz
    ✭✭
    0ot4c84v9os6.png
  • pavlaprovaz
    pavlaprovaz
    ✭✭
    Same problem here. Also if you check the TTC website neither of the runeboxes have been listed.

it's not a runebox...the costume should just appear in your collection once you use the 50 scraps
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thank you all. We're continuing to investigate. We were just able to get a repro on one of our internal servers. Stay tuned (and please do hold onto your Scaly Cloth Scraps and Inscribed Shards.)
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on June 8, 2021 4:03PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • SimonThesis
    SimonThesis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's not a runebox...the costume should just appear in your collection once you use the 50 scraps
    [/quote]

Thank you for the clarification, I had just assumed that since it's classified as a runebox fragment in the top left corner that it would create a runebox.
    Edited by SimonThesis on June 8, 2021 4:02PM
  • endorphinsplox
    endorphinsplox
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to know I'm not the only one. Thanks for looking into this @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Such a great development team tbh. Excited to see what the future holds!
  • Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    Same thing is happening on Xbox NA. Collected over 50 and can’t combine them. I get the same error message as everyone else.
  • Commandment
    Commandment
    ✭✭✭
    I guess they don't plan to fix something that should have been released during release till the 15th, 100% bet. Then its gonna have more bugs!
  • Ariont
    Ariont
    ✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »

After acquiring 50 of the Scaly Cloth Scraps when you interact with the stack in your inventory to consume them and create the gown you get an error message reading, "You must have at least 50 Scaly Cloth Scraps". I got an additional one bringing it to 51 and got the same error. I tried disabling all my addons and did it again, but got the same error sadly.

20210604172623_1.jpg

Have the same problem here as well.
  • Vedova
    Vedova
    ✭✭
    Same issue for me tonight, been grinding these rare drop scraps pretty much for a week, took a very long time to get all 50 drops . i try and combine and get error message saying i must have 50 scraps, when i do have them. Game is not seeing this and fails to combine :(

gr0bmvx230u1.jpg
  • Ariont
    Ariont
    ✭✭✭
    This bug still has not been fixed in today's patch. *SIGH*
  • swickelb16_ESO
    swickelb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, still have the issue.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Jessica. Can you please make an in-game function to be able to submit screenshots and videos to ZOS support? Currently, it’s incredibly frustrating to have to export a screenshot or video, upload to (e.g.) imgur or YouTubeYouTube, grab the link, send it to ZOS Support, and then be told they can’t access it because company policy prevents them accessing 18+ videos despite ESO being an 18+ game. The ‘include screenshot’ option when reporting a bug is useless if the bug is in a menu or UI because you have to exit the menu/UI in order to report the bug. Thanks.
  • Ariont
    Ariont
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all. We're continuing to investigate. We were just able to get a repro on one of our internal servers. Stay tuned (and please do hold onto your Scaly Cloth Scraps and Inscribed Shards.)

Do you have any information on where we can expect this to be resolved? I see there is no maintenance scheduled this week and no updates so far on this issue.

Thanks....
  • DahliaNightshade
    DahliaNightshade
    ✭✭✭
    Please @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober, can you please see if it is possible to correct this issue?

We know it is not game-breaking and as such it hasn't got the same priority as other bugs, which is is understandable, but we spent a lot of hours farming those items just to be unable to use them.

The previous post suggested a great idea, a temporary vendor or something like a Dwemer vending machine which exchanges our fragments for the costume/furniture.

Thank you, have a nice day, goodbye

Dahlia
  • Raltin
    Raltin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »

20210604172623_1.jpg

Did the exact same thing with the shards at zenithar's abbey, STILL BUGGED PEOPLE.
    "Proud purveyor of Cyrodiil Pickles."
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still getthing this issue as well and previewing causes crashes to desktop. I really hate that I spent the time and a million gold to get something that's bugged :(
    Edited by noblecron on June 21, 2021 12:53PM
  • Ienaore
    Ienaore
    ✭✭
    When can we expect this to be resolved ?
  • swickelb16_ESO
    swickelb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    still not fixed
  • Ariont
    Ariont
    ✭✭✭
    Please @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober, any chance this might be fixed with the upcoming patch this week? It's been almost a month now since the chapter was released with this issue.

Thank you for any responses in advance.
    Ariont
  • Pltchaosub17_ESO
    Ariont wrote: »
    Please @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober, any chance this might be fixed with the upcoming patch this week? It's been almost a month now since the chapter was released with this issue.

Thank you for any responses in advance.
    Ariont

I feel you, ground up the Gown and Door and still nothing.
  • Ariont
    Ariont
    ✭✭✭
    THANK YOU @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober, today we got our Thrafey gown. Thanks to the whole team for fixing this so we could enjoy our new gown.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They fixed it!!!! Yay!!!!

Edited to include photo evidence of it being fixed:
    20210628113345_1.jpg
    Edited by Vevvev on June 28, 2021 7:44PM
  • Pltchaosub17_ESO
    cx35zl7pfguq.png

It works great, the door too! Thanks for fixing this :)
  • Ariont
    Ariont
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a couple of mine dressed up.

7z6r11eozhgp.png
    vtii8c8eojny.png