The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

my main account cannot receive mail to @username

Tevalaur
Tevalaur
✭✭✭✭✭
Since the launch of Blackwood when I try to mail things from my alt accounts to my main account @SunshineDaydream.xyz

I instead get an on-screen message of "Unknown player". I then went to change my username to see if that would fix the issue, but see that part of the account website system is "temporarily disabled while investing players unable to change their username." Since @SunshineDaydream.xyz is not my original username for that account I'm wondering if it's a related issue.

My wife was able to mail things to my main account while I was online, but not while I was offline. When I'm offline she is getting the "Unknown player" message instead of the mail sending as well.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on June 7, 2021 7:08PM
Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
This discussion has been closed.