The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

bad man's hallows dungeon in daggerfall sw of western docks

Iarao
Iarao
✭✭✭✭
where is the entrance?
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    nm found it :) just didn't go quite far enough.
  • Phenomen
    Phenomen
    ✭✭
    There is hidden group challenge with giant snake that give you skill point.
  • Organic
    Organic
    ✭✭✭
    I absolutely despise this public dungeon! On every DC character I've made, I waste over an hour trying to get the dirt tossed on the flames. I've /bug reported it numerous times, log out/in dozens of times, zone out/in dozens of times, dropped the quest and picked it back up numerous times, teleported to guild members who are in a working instance of the dungeon, etc.

(Searching for "bad man quest" only really returned this thread, so I'm posting here instead of creating something new.)
  • twisteddm
    twisteddm
    Soul Shriven
    @Organic‌

I had this same problem last night, did exactly the same thing you did with no luck, but finally out of desperation I used /stuck. This killed me and placed me back at the wayshrine at the entrance to the Hallows and I was able to then extinguish the fire and continue normally.
  • Necroe
    Necroe
    just tested it myself, twisteddm's stuck fix works.
  • Opioid
    Opioid
    ✭✭✭
    Confirmed, using /stuck and respawning at the front does allow you to throw dirt on the fire. Glad I found this thread, I was starting to get pretty irritated about this bug.
  • Astarielle
    Thanks, /stuck fixed this for me