Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Can I still get the Dremora Kynreeve outfit?

VampReworkFailed
VampReworkFailed
✭✭✭
Hey all! Has anyone been able to get this outfit after buying the chapter post-release?

I noticed that you can still get the Jarl pre-order costume from last year if you buy greymoor, but I also noticed it isn't listed under the items you get for buying the chapter in-game?

I'm really confused about this.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most of the pre-order items will be unavailable now that it's released.

The pre-order bonuses do tend to get thrown in the 'collector's edition pack' that normally releases in the Crown Store when the Chapter goes DLC, so there's a good chance that it (along with the collector's edition bonuses) will be put in the store in a year when the 2022 Chapter releases. No guarantee, but that's what happened with every Chapter so far.
  • VampReworkFailed
    VampReworkFailed
    ✭✭✭

The pre-order bonuses do tend to get thrown in the 'collector's edition pack' that normally releases in the Crown Store when the Chapter goes DLC, so there's a good chance that it (along with the collector's edition bonuses) will be put in the store in a year when the 2022 Chapter releases. No guarantee, but that's what happened with every Chapter so far.

Do you know if you buy the collector's edition now if you get those items from the pack once they throw it in the store?
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Do you know if you buy the collector's edition now if you get those items from the pack once they throw it in the store?

If you buy the collector's now, you'll get the collectors items now but you won't get the pre-order stuff. Furthermore, the pre-order stuff, if and when it comes as the pack, will not be available separately. It will likely come only as a bundle with the collector stuff. I'm not sure if it will bar you from buying it since you already have collector gear, but even if you can it'll be 2100 crowns for just the pre-order stuff since you'll have to re-buy the collector stuff in the entire pack.

If we assume that they'll do the same thing as they have for every chapter so far, your best bet is probably to get the normal edition and then get the collector upgrade next year for 2100 crowns when the new chapter releases. You can also try going through support to see if they can do anything, but they recently changed the policy that they will not sell things outside of the store.