The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Other players' Bastians want to offer me a quest

Khenarthi
Khenarthi
✭✭✭✭✭
As per screenshot.

1wmj259.png

I summoned my own Bastian and he did not have anything new (I hardly adventured with him so far), and naturally I could not interact with any of his cousins.

Anyone else having the same experience?
PC-EU
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol-2.gif

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marcus Titus Alessian looks around the crowded Alikr Dolmen and scratches his chin. It's hot in the desert sunlight, and the blasts of chill air straight from the gloom of Coldharbour would be pleasantly refreshing if they weren't accompanied by falling daedra. Bastian, a redhead, is already sunburnt after twenty minutes of making the rounds.

"Bastian, is there something you'd like to tell me?" Marcus asked.

"I'm frying to a crisp out here." The clouds above the dolmen parted as the chains retracted and they both wince as the hot Hammerfell sun slams down like a hammer.

"Not that. Perhaps something you'd like me to do?"

"I'd like to not spend the next hour frying to a crisp while running from dolmen to dolmen." Bastian said.

"Nah, man, I need the combat experience. Come to think of it, so do you. Anyways, you really don't have a quest to offer me?"

"No. Why do you ask?"

Martin points to the small horde of Bastian and Mirri flooding towards the nearest wayshrine. "Everyone else's Bastian is trying to offer me a quest. I just figured maybe you were hinting at something."

"Actually, I changed my mind. I'll offer you a quest to free me from this mind-numbing grind!"

"Haha, don't push your luck, Bastian, or I'll raise your rapport by grinding water nodes in Shadowfen!"