Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

how to tell time?

SpearDusk
SpearDusk
✭✭✭
Is there a way to know what time it is in the game?
  • Jaamonliu
    Jaamonliu
    I was wondering the same thing. I am guessing that they should be able to add that soon or later in the patch.
    It’s Not the Blowing of the Wind that Determines Your Destination, It’s the Set of the Sail - Jim Rohn
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Real time can be seen on your Map.

In game time has no clock. You can only tell by the sky as it cycles day and night.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Soriana
    Soriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only found the time in the upper left of the screen when you look at the map menu. Other than that, nothing.
  • Thybrinena
    Thybrinena
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only real time currently.
  • Ahurmen
    Ahurmen
    Soul Shriven
    You can also use online ESO Clock tool which shows you what time is in-game.

• Marcus_Aurelius
    Marcus_Aurelius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Votan minimap has both in-game and real world clock.
    You need to activate one of the two from settings (don't remember which one).
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahurmen wrote: »
    You can also use online ESO Clock tool which shows you what time is in-game.

That's great, but I'm sure the OP has found a solution in the 7 years since this topic was posted.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"