The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Any Cyrodiil (PC EU) Streamers?

Knockmaker
Knockmaker
✭✭✭✭
Are there any streamers that you know of, specifically in Gray Host PC/EU? I could only find a few streamers, but those either play on console or PC Na. I know Gray Host (PCEU) is particularly notorious for performance issues, but surely, someone should have it running at a decent performance to stream. It'd be good to have a few streamers and I wouldn't mind watching them when when I want to grab ourobos crates as well.

Long story short, do you know any streamers for Gray Host (PC EU)?
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on June 2, 2021 12:56PM
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    twitch.tv/bisiobo
    Edited by nukk3r on June 3, 2021 11:30AM
  • Knockmaker
    Knockmaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the suggestion. It is really sad that we don't have more streamers in pc-eu gray host.
  • milllaurie
    milllaurie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Knockmaker wrote: »
    Thanks for the suggestion. It is really sad that we don't have more streamers in pc-eu gray host.

We do. Check out nirnstorm, malcolm, zavos
  • Knockmaker
    Knockmaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the suggestions. I did check them all. however, bislobo doesn't play in gray host. Apparently, he plays in no-cp.

Anyway, at least I have confirmed that even those streamers have lag, desynch etc. issues. I mean not as intense as I do, but that is probably because they are way closer to the servers than I am. But the same issues are there.

So far, we have 3 streamers here apparently.
  • Marcus_Aurelius
    Marcus_Aurelius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check Pain In The Axe

• Knockmaker
    Knockmaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've just checked his last 3 videos and he doesn't play in gray host, he plays in blackreach campaign.
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knockmaker wrote: »
    Thanks for the suggestions. I did check them all. however, bislobo doesn't play in gray host. Apparently, he plays in no-cp.

Anyway, at least I have confirmed that even those streamers have lag, desynch etc. issues. I mean not as intense as I do, but that is probably because they are way closer to the servers than I am. But the same issues are there.

So far, we have 3 streamers here apparently.

Tbh all three campaigns lag the same. If you're not playing in off-hours, the lag is your life.
  • Knockmaker
    Knockmaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, well, I was trying to be polite and humble about selection of my words. Lag is the least of the problems. I can live with lag to some extent, but desync and other issues like abilities won't fire until up to 20th attempt are the bigger and unacceptable problems. I was simply looking at them if they are having these issues as well (you know, despite everything, you do kinda want to believe that zos wouldn't turn a blind eye if these issues were really as bad with everyone else as with you). And, yes, I saw them facing similar issues if not intense as I do.

Anyway, it's good to see some game play videos from an environment in which you too play, even if not at the same time. If there are other names, let me know :)
    Edited by Knockmaker on June 22, 2021 2:15PM
  • Alamakot
    Alamakot
    ✭✭✭
    Bloobsky https://www.youtube.com/c/Blobeso/videos
    I've met him several times at Cyro main (30 days CP), unfortunately he stopped YT activity :(