The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Advice on PvP Necromancer attributes

Jasus5457
Jasus5457
I'm following this Alcast guide on a magicka necromancer for Cyrodiil PvP but he doesn't specify attributes anywhere. What do you think I should put? Thanks.
Edited by Jasus5457 on May 16, 2021 6:56PM
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jasus5457 wrote: »
    I'm following this Alcast guide on a magicka necromancer for Cyrodiil PvP but he doesn't specify attributes anywhere. What do you think I should put? Thanks.

Don’t use pvp builds from alcast they are not that good
  • Jasus5457
    Jasus5457
    gresiac wrote: »

Thanks, do you have any build recommendation?
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭
    gresiac wrote: »

Thanks, do you have any build recommendation?

Akinospvp check on YouTube
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Put points in health until you reach a point you are comfortable, then the rest in magicka if you are a magcro, stamina if a stamcro. If you have enough health through sets, enchants, food, whatever, put all the points into your primary stat.

I like 27-30K health on my Necro.