The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Lost in the Wilds

Rezdayn
Rezdayn
✭✭✭✭✭
Is the Binghim the Quick mob bugged?

Been waiting for it to spawn for a long long time...
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No idea what that is (waiting for the sale) but if you think some npc is bugged or missing try porting out of zone and back. You may or may not be put to another instance which may or may not have less bugged npc. Note that any time you go through load screen you may be placed to another instance of zone so the fix may not be permanent.

I had to do that few times back when I was doing Cadwell's at Glenumbra and one instance of zone was totally screwed.
    Edited by rpa on June 2, 2021 5:15PM
  • Rezdayn
    Rezdayn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone?
  • Munkfist
    Munkfist
    ✭✭✭
    No issues with those ones here. I don't think they're always in the same spot, though, as I saw the Quick in 2 different spots.
    @Munkfist PC-NA
    The Devoted Torchbugs
    Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery Guildhall - Feel free to use!
    If your guild needs a crafthall, please feel free to reach out!
  • vailjohn_ESO
    vailjohn_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I found 3 spawns for the The Quick, and 2 spawn points for each of the other two. I'll paste the screen caps I took on PTS and used to get the achievement on several characters on Live. I just use the coordinates on the minimap so I didn't take a zoomed in pic of the main map.

If the pics are too big let me know and I'll reduce them, but I thought the more detail the more it might help.

Quick 1
    jdlcZ6n.jpg

Quick 2
    bnvSA9y.jpg

Quick 3
    aAt8rlz.jpg

PC NA : 2013 Beta Tester : Altoholic
  • Rezdayn
    Rezdayn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally had it spawn. I visited it like 50 times over the last day...
  • arisenlicious
    arisenlicious
    ✭✭
    I ported in back and forth to get Vasha the Wicked. Had to stop due to a trial. she wasn't here when i got back on this morning, but I waited a few minutes and she spawned. Now I'm on the hunt for Binghim. Nothing yet. Running around this swamp like a mad person enchanted by Sheogorath.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got Vasha very easily, but I cannot get Fialdar or Bingham to spawn. Even put companion away. :(
  • watts320
    watts320
    ✭✭✭
    It could be bugged, Im struggling on finding Fialdar the Vicious. Accourding to game maps website, it should be next to a deadlands portal. West of Leaywiin.

Been stood for like half hour and nothing spawned yet.
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It shouldnt be bugged, i managed to get the Bog Dog the day after release, it is just difficult to spot some of the NPC's as they are super stealthy
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I finally found Bingham today! And them Mirrir unsummoned herself when I stepped in deep water and lost the XP. D:
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had issues with this as well. It might be related to certain instances not spawning properly. I ported to a few various players and rechecked the area and found them all eventually, but I was having the same problem others here are experiencing.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wise_Will wrote: »
    It shouldnt be bugged, i managed to get the Bog Dog the day after release, it is just difficult to spot some of the NPC's as they are super stealthy

Just getting the achievement doesn’t prove that the spawn itself isn’t bugged in some way, though. It could easily be a bugged timer or certain instances that are buggy, as suggested above. I’ve also had a lot of trouble finding the Vicious and the Quick even though I know I’m in the right spots. By comparison, I tripped over the Wicked three times before starting the achievement properly. Her stealth wasn’t so great as to be able to hide the massive pointy boss health bar above her head.
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The three NPCs you have to kill have multiple spawn locations in that general area, so it may take some time to look for them. Rest assured they are there though.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    For newcomers to this thread...

I would say that it is unlikely the NPCs are bugged at all. However, ESO in general and especially player's interface with it can cause all manner of issues.

The best best is to assume no bugs and use that most special of skills, patience. Farm the area as you go.
    As people have stated here, the NPCs spawn in multiple positions spread across the general area:
    - hillside, west of Leyawiin
    - floodland/lake northeast of Gideon
    - marshland south of Withered Root crafting station

Also, they often spawn beside trees and are crouched, plus they can spawn at the perimeter of these areas, so, happy hunting the hunters!
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found 3 spawns for the The Quick, and 2 spawn points for each of the other two. I'll paste the screen caps I took on PTS and used to get the achievement on several characters on Live. I just use the coordinates on the minimap so I didn't take a zoomed in pic of the main map.

If the pics are too big let me know and I'll reduce them, but I thought the more detail the more it might help.

Quick 1
    jdlcZ6n.jpg

Quick 2
    bnvSA9y.jpg

Quick 3
    aAt8rlz.jpg

All I can say is THANK YOU!
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After I found and defeated the baddies, I went searching for the Precious in the Deadlands. I found the body and the note, but couldn't find the Precious. I searched all over the Deadlands, back and forth over the same ground multiple times, until finally I spotted the Previous
    cowering behind the dead body. D'oh!
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!