The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I would really like more dragon imp non combat pets

Lady_Galadhiel
Lady_Galadhiel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Since Zos came up with the dragon imp pets they are one of my favourite pets in them game along with kitties and senches ^^
I would really like to have the fire,ice and storm dragons from elsweyr as little buddies for my adventures.
And ofc spitting ocassionaly fire or ice and the storm dragon could have like a little electric animation around it.
Edited by Lady_Galadhiel on May 24, 2021 7:42PM
Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly weird that there wasn't a red one.

The vampiric one can almost pass for a frost one, and the blue one is not too far off from a storm version.

But nothing for Fire or Iron Dragons?

And maybe a yellow/gold one like Nahviintaas?
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish lair of maarselok dungeon dropped a mini version of maarselok. And also if vss dropped mini versions of the bosses for each on hardmode
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well with how many pets they are reskinning endlessly I really wish they would have given us more of the dragon imps.
    Golden one would be cool too I agree :D
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps they may add one to Elsweyr Celebration Events in the future? They usually add some new Reward for recurring events, and this may be a good reason to make a Dragon Imp pet, just as they released a Skin and a Pet and Memento for the most recent CWC Event! :smile:
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Perhaps they may add one to Elsweyr Celebration Events in the future? They usually add some new Reward for recurring events, and this may be a good reason to make a Dragon Imp pet, just as they released a Skin and a Pet and Memento for the most recent CWC Event! :smile:

Can only hope really,but for what I have seen on PTS there won't be any new pet.
    But they may surprise us ^^
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish there was a normal imp pet that didn't constantly turn itself into a dragon.

Anyone else imagine an imp squatting over a heavy sack whenever they get imp stools from looting one?
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the Coldharbour property, built a house on it, and now I have all my dragon imps flying around up there. They look great there.

It looks great with the trees you can get from Western Skyrim, too (from the regular housing furnisher merchant).
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thannazzar wrote: »
    Wish there was a normal imp pet that didn't constantly turn itself into a dragon.

Anyone else imagine an imp squatting over a heavy sack whenever they get imp stools from looting one?
    Thannazzar wrote: »

I mean, sometimes I picture a tiny Imp sitting on an equally tiny seat, aka, you know, a Stool?