Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pelinal Set bonus not working

tymojamson
tymojamson
Soul Shriven
As a hybrid templar, I wear a Pelinal set: 3 armor + 2 weapons on both bars. The fifth bonus of the set makes both Spell and Weapon damage equal. Before the Blackwood patch, everything was working properly, as it should be. Now, whenever I swap my weapons, the set fifth bonus stops working for some reason. It can be fixed only when I teleport to another location or re-log into the game.
My other set - Rattlecage - 2 armour + 3 accessories works fine.
Also, I understand that this set might work properly, only the numbers on my stats could be shown wrong.
Playing without any addons
So maybe someone has similar issues with this set? Or any other similar cases?

Best Answer

• ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thank you for the report @tymojamson. Have you noticed this happening with any other sets? Does swapping weapons trigger this 100% of the time?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • tymojamson
    tymojamson
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I only tested it on this set, and yes, swapping weapons trigger this 100% of the time.
  • tymojamson
    tymojamson
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom thanks! Now I know that this thing wasn't intended. That already helps a lot =)
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also have a stamplar with Pelinals but with armor (Weapons & Jewelry is another set). I did not notice the tooltip going down to (4 items) or the stats malfunctioning when I swapped bars, so maybe it's only related to weapon swapping.
  • MirandaSharp
    MirandaSharp
    ✭✭✭✭
    MinuitPro wrote: »
    I also have a stamplar with Pelinals but with armor (Weapons & Jewelry is another set). I did not notice the tooltip going down to (4 items) or the stats malfunctioning when I swapped bars, so maybe it's only related to weapon swapping.

My tooltip on Plague Slinger shows 5 pieces all the time. Before teleport, after teleport, before bar swap and after bar swap.
    Don't think anyone reported loosing the 5'th piece on tooltip... I tested with weapons and jewelry today and a bar swap after teleport will 100% of the time disable procs on the set. Ran 3 dungeons with it and checked the combat statistics logs. Not a single proc in all 3 dungeons..
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is there an ETA on a fix for this? It seems to be your off bar set losing its final bonus.
    BRP DW is having this issue. I didn't check my other sets. Does anyone know if it is just a UI issue?
  • Icy_Nelyan
    Icy_Nelyan
    ✭✭✭
    Oblivion's for doesn't work either, most of the time the fifth bonus doesn't work at all
  • tymojamson
    tymojamson
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom some other sets are not working as well, please check it out. And do you have any info if that's a UI issue (just some numbers are shown wrong) or it's actually our sets not working properly?
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm Leeching Plate's doing it too. Also Thews of the Harbinger.

The set wasn't proccing at all until I unequipped and reequipped everything. Barswapping after reequipping was fine, but on relog it was gone again. I have to unequip and reequip all 5 pieces (even swapping four doesn't bring it back). The tooltip is still highlighted even if it's not working.

Leaving a delve back to the main zone didn't trigger the bug, but going to a new zone did. Once I zoned, I had to unequip/reequip to get the sets working again.