The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

survey maps

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
✭✭✭
When I gather up whatever it is on the map does the next person have to wait for it to respawn or does it stay there always for anyone who has a survey?
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone gets their own personal nodes, unlike other nodes you won't see other players kneel to pick up.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As stated above, survey maps as well as treasure maps are instanced to the player.

Nobody can steal them from you nor can you take someone else's.
    shades.gif

• bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    As stated above, survey maps as well as treasure maps are instanced to the player.

Nobody can steal them from you nor can you take someone else's.
    shades.gif

It's nice to know because I forget to look around to see if someone is already there and I'm cutting them off. Don't want to be THAT GUY/GIRL.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you see another player at the Survey Location, all you see is the Toon walking around and stopping at each node, you don't even see their harvest animation.

BTW, if you get a Duplicate Survey for one location, gather up the nodes, then ride off to a distance where you lose line of sight, then ride back, the survey should respawn. Some respawn distances are real close, some may be a bit farther.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"