The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is Maelstrom dual wield good for stamDK?

Sleeping_OwI
Sleeping_OwI
✭✭✭
I saw an old stamDK build on YT with Maelstrom Dual wield that worked really well, but it has been nerfed since (300 less weapon damage now). Is it worth using on a stamDK instead of a monster set, since they use lots of single target DOTs?
  • Canperial35
    Canperial35
    ✭✭✭
    I personally combine MA daggers with BRP dagger-mace, 5 Relequen and 5 Kinras in occasions where you can't attack the boss from behind, like Sunspire. Otherwise, I prefer spamming shrouded daggers from behind while using Vateshran daggers. My best dps scores on trial dummy are: 86k and 90k respectively. (The difference may vary depending on the player) It seems to me that, people who play stamina don't really use monster sets in this patch and MA dual wield is not bad.
  • Sleeping_OwI
    Sleeping_OwI
    ✭✭✭
    I personally combine MA daggers with BRP dagger-mace, 5 Relequen and 5 Kinras in occasions where you can't attack the boss from behind, like Sunspire. Otherwise, I prefer spamming shrouded daggers from behind while using Vateshran daggers. My best dps scores on trial dummy are: 86k and 90k respectively. (The difference may vary depending on the player) It seems to me that, people who play stamina don't really use monster sets in this patch and MA dual wield is not bad.

I've used Maelstrom bow on my back bar for a long time, it's really strong and useful. Would you say Blackrose dual wield is stronger or is the difference negligible?
  • Canperial35
    Canperial35
    ✭✭✭

I've used Maelstrom bow on my back bar for a long time, it's really strong and useful. Would you say Blackrose dual wield is stronger or is the difference negligible?

I haven't been using MA bow for pve for a long time but the last time I tried it, brp dual wield was way better.