The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO+ All-Dungeon-Availability isnt necessarily a good thing for Random-Queue

TheDarkRuler
TheDarkRuler
✭✭✭✭✭
When having ESO+ you get all 4-people-dungeons unlocked among other things. Sounds great at first but is becoming bothersome too eventually if you want to grind random dungeons for transmute crystals if you dont want to use the low-level-player tricks. I had a few weeks without ESO+ and it was so great to queue and just have the easy base-game dungeons. When upgrading back to ESO+ i get the hard stuff again and people leaving a few seconds after entering The Cauldron, the Depths of Malatar just because the dungeon is tedious.

I would like to ask for a new ESO+ feature: A toggle-able button at the Random Dungeon Finder with "Only Base Game Dungeons".

What would you think? Nice idea? Too much? Too little? Tell me. :)
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to queue for random base game, dlc or all
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The random queue system is to incentivize you into filling in in a group that has less than four members. It does not actually exist to give you a reward for least effort possible. Imo they should drastically lower the reward for joining up via the random dungeon finder.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they simply instituted a reputation system and grouped the harder content with like reputable characters, it wouldn't be quite as bad. You could opt to rep in to the harder dungeons, and yes, you could opt to rep out of the basics you've literally done thousands of times.

Not all dungeons are created equal, but the rewards, good, bad or indifferent, are the same.

There should be something more for the long ones, the difficult ones, and the ones people just generally don't otherwise care to do.

It's ok to full random every now and then, but it can get very tedious and frustrating for all in the group with some of the combinations the game/finder come up with.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedMuse wrote: »
    The random queue system is to incentivize you into filling in in a group that has less than four members. It does not actually exist to give you a reward for least effort possible. Imo they should drastically lower the reward for joining up via the random dungeon finder.

bruh i already wait in queue half n hour and you want less ppl to do randoms?
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!