The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just ordered the Collection: Blackwood collectors edition, but it failed to register

DrywFiltiarn
DrywFiltiarn
✭✭✭
I have just order the collection of the Blackwood collectors edition, but after payment through Ideal, upon return to the store it errored out and the payment seems to not have registered properly. The billing history in my account doesn't show it, I have received no confirmation emails of the purchase, however the money was transferred out of my bank account.

I'm unsure how to move forward on this, as Ideal does not offer a means to return the payment unlike pay-pal for instance. I have already started a ticket, but I'm sure if and how soon it's going to be picked up. There also seems no alternative way to get in touch with a CS representative.
  • DrywFiltiarn
    DrywFiltiarn
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE can you please take your time to look into my ticket: 210525-002882

The initial response wasn't quite satisfactory telling me to contact my bank, however they are not able to do anything about this as the issue lies on your side of the system. The payment was done succesfully and therefor the money has been transferred into the Zenimax account, which should be verified by the people on your side to confirm and then correct the issue.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @DrywFiltiarn

We can see that your ticket received an updated response a few hours ago. Please respond back to that email if you run into any further issues.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • DrywFiltiarn
    DrywFiltiarn
    ✭✭✭
    A bit of a shame the issue arose (probably partly triggered due to the account/store maintenance that was taking place the day I made my order (which sadly wasn't shown within the store itself, but I only found out it was the case after coming to this forum).

However it has now been resolved and the purchase has finally shown up in my account. Therefor the ticket/issue has now been resolved and closed.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update on the purchase issue. With the issue now resolved, we are going to lock the discussion going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.