The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Last Malacath Band Lead Impossible To Get

Almakor
Almakor
✭✭✭
Everyone said that the Imperial City street bosses have the last Band OF Malacath's Brutality lead, but I've been farming them for days and nothing has happened.
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just dumb luck man, I'd say the drop rate is like 10%.

Took me maybe 3, took a friend in last night and he got it from the first boss we encountered.
  • Almakor
    Almakor
    ✭✭✭
    What makes it even harder is how exclusive IC has gotten. It always takes half an hour for me to get in a group that can take down the WB and hold its own against other alliances.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry about your RNG :( I've seen this happen to my SO. most ridiculous thing, we even farmed together for a bit. I got not one but TWO leads (second after I scryed the first completed my ring and went back to play with him on another day, as its a bit easier when you play in a group vs solo). he got none. and he farmed for days. he doesn't play anymore (though that lead wasn't the main reason why he stopped) but... sometimes rng is just the worst :(
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I farmed them during the last IC event for a second lead but never got one.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Theres at least one district where you can solo the boss without even getting hit by pulling them into a building. If you want to try that lemme know and I'll take screenshots when I'm on tomorrow.