The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Purchasing Question in Xbox

Melonbrew
Melonbrew
Hello Everyone

I am looking to get the ESO collections bundle on Xbox. It says it comes with the Base game and all the chapters and including Blackwood. My question is, I already own the base game and I am wondering if I buy that collections bundle, Will it upgrade my currently installed base game or will it be added to my xbox library as another full game?. So I am going to end up with two ESO games on my account.

Any help on this would be my appreciated.

Thank you
  • AnonomissX
    AnonomissX
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, just one version of the game. They do make it confusing.
    Ebonheart Pact, Nord Templar/healer on NA Xbox server. My main toon WAS a tall and foxy redhead - now she has been gamma-irradiated and has green skin and black hair. 3 other characters I only use for writs. Can't be bothered to create multiple toons - EXCEPT now my WW is getting spooled up for Cyrodiil - Blood For The Pact! IRL cranky sometimes redhead chick at large in Las Vegas, NV
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Melonbrew

Our help article linked below goes over what comes with each Blackwood Edition when deciding to make a purchase.

What editions of The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood are available?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post