The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What are your plans for the Waters Edge town house?

FluffWit
FluffWit
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Screenshot for anyone who hasn't seen it. It's basically two identical houses with a shared deck.

l3idx12fwva9.png

I'll see if I can find someone to buy me it with crowns so I don't have to rush through the quests to unlock the gold purchase option.

A lot of people are planning on using one half as a house and the other as a shop. That doesn't really interest me- I already did a shop with Proudspire.

I think I'm going to make a.... gentlemans club on one side. And a gambler's den type thing on the other. Gambling on the ground floor, skooma den on the second floor. *** fighting ring on the 3rd floor. Something like that.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll probably buy it in several months with gold or when it goes on sale.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I definitely want this house, but I hope that it can be bought with gold in the game, as I don’t spend crowns on houses in general. I want to make an artist house out of it.
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know how many crowns it will cost?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to buy these urban houses with outdoor areas, but the lack of life in the streets surrounding them is too glaring.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    -nothing is confirmed but it will almost certainly be purchasable with gold. Probably just over a million
    -crown cost I'd expect 6000 undecorated, 7500 decorated. That's the other reason I'll look to get someone to buy it for it- it's cheap to buy someone elses crowns then use my own gold
    -I get what you're saying about the lack of street life but you can put some decorations outside the build area, including a couple of house guests walking down the street etc.
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »
    -nothing is confirmed but it will almost certainly be purchasable with gold. Probably just over a million
    -crown cost I'd expect 6000 undecorated, 7500 decorated. That's the other reason I'll look to get someone to buy it for it- it's cheap to buy someone elses crowns then use my own gold
    -I get what you're saying about the lack of street life but you can put some decorations outside the build area, including a couple of house guests walking down the street etc.

Hope your right about the crown cost. I could swing that.
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »

Hope your right about the crown cost. I could swing that.

I had a quick look, 6000 is what Proudspire and Alinor Crest cost.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t remember the site but I saw it listed as 9000 crowns furnished , two buildings so can’t be too low. So mad they didn’t instance the street level between the buildings. Would loved decorating that area.