Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do Zaan Arms Pack Weapons Shed Light?

Fennwitty
Fennwitty
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Just wondering if these items all shed light currently.

The Symphony of Arms weapons were bugged and didn't glow, though apparently that will be fixed next patch.
PC NA
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fennwitty wrote: »
    Just wondering if these items all shed light currently.

The Symphony of Arms weapons were bugged and didn't glow, though apparently that will be fixed next patch.

Is the Zaan pack in the store now? If so, I'll have to buy it and check it.
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not a very prominent light, but it's there. You can see a faint orange glow on your character's face when you're holding the one-hander, for instance.

But personally I gotta give this pack a pass. The orange flames, or what I assume are supposed to be flames, have a kind of dirty orange coloration that I don't dig and they also seem to have a weird unnatural movement that I can't quite put my finger on. Presumably this was intentional to keep them from seeming too samey to other flame-based sets, but I just don't see it fitting with any aesthetic I'd ever want to pull off. I advise anyone to Preview them carefully before purchasing.

Shame. I had hopes for the Zaan stuff, too. :/

Edited by GreenHere on May 27, 2021 11:43PM
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreenHere wrote: »
    It's not a very prominent light, but it's there. You can see a faint orange glow on your character's face when you're holding the one-hander, for instance.

But personally I gotta give this pack a pass. The orange flames, or what I assume are supposed to be flames, have a kind of dirty orange coloration that I don't dig and they also seem to have a weird unnatural movement that I can't quite put my finger on. Presumably this was intentional to keep them from seeming too samey to other flame-based sets, but I just don't see it fitting with any aesthetic I'd ever want to pull off. I advise anyone to Preview them carefully before purchasing.

Shame. I had hopes for the Zaan stuff, too. :/

I honestly would've expected Zaan themed weaponry to be poison/plague themed, not fire.

It's true that Zaan was a Dragon Priest, but she had not served an actual Dragon in a very long time. Being a champion of Peryite, I'd expect something a little more noxious...
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So I bought the pack, and there isn't a lot of glow. But it's a sick set none the less.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we going to get head/shoulders style pages to go with these? Because so far, there's nothing in the Ugarlag's menu at the Undaunted...

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KatP
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    Are we going to get head/shoulders style pages to go with these? Because so far, there's nothing in the Ugarlag's menu at the Undaunted...

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7267683#Comment_7267683
    Hey all, a couple of updates for you here:

The team has a fix in progress for this. However, it won't be included in Update 30 and instead will go out with the first incremental later in June. Because of this, the arms pack availability will be extended in the Crown Store to July 7th, giving you more time to purchase the shoulder page after the fix goes out. Thank you for your patience here!