The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Google trainer drops ESO reference

DaveMoeDee
DaveMoeDee
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I was watching a GCP course on Coursera and the trainer made a reference to having a Dragonknight with 2500CP. She didn't mention ESO by name.

Wow, if she has that, she is one dedicated player!
  • Lephrel
    Lephrel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like I am missing the point here, maybe because there isn't one.
    Are we surprised that a person has 2500cp, or is it the fact that they are teaching some online course?
    Options
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This reminds me on an curious story i heard from southeast asia, in which due to unknown events, a container made of a flexible mesh-like polymer, filled with corn of the type oryza sativa, suddenly shifted its center of mass in such a way, that its condition changed from vertical to horizontal.
    Edited by Zer0_CooL on May 28, 2021 8:47AM
    Options
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zer0_CooL wrote: »
    This reminds me on an curious story i heard from southeast asia, in which due to unknown events, a container made of a flexible mesh-like polymer, filled with corn of the type oryza sativa, suddenly shifted its center of mass in such a way, that its condition changed from vertical to horizontal.

I need to re-use this, this is great. :D
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0_CooL wrote: »

✅ 🌾 ⛔ 🌽
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »
    I was watching a GCP course on Coursera and the trainer made a reference to having a Dragonknight with 2500CP. She didn't mention ESO by name.

Wow, if she has that, she is one dedicated player!

It's cool that so many people play this game 😃
    Edited by spartaxoxo on May 29, 2021 8:27AM
    Options
  • Thormar
    Thormar
    ✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    It's cool that so many people play this game 😃
    Not just play ESO. MMO devs are evidently inspired by ESO.
    Lots of ESO influences now popping up in some upcoming MMOs.
    Take this Ashes of Creation siege gameplay reveal.

[snip]

[Edited to remove Advertising]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on May 29, 2021 5:23PM
    What if I go north? Disappear.
    Would you come after me?
    Options