Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Arkadius' Trade Tools - How can you remove former guild from the settings?

SilverBride
SilverBride
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I was in a guild briefly, but never used their guild store. (They don't have a trader.) But their name still shows up in Arkadius' settings in the Sales section. Is there a way to remove this guild from the addon?
PCNA
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't tried this myself but one option is to manually delete them. Go into the Saved Variables folder and use a program like Notepad to open the relevant file/s and delete any mention of the guilds.

I found guilds mentioned in ArkadiusTradeToolsSales.lua where you'd need to delete this section:
    ["Guild Name"] =
    {
    ["keepSalesForDays"] = 30,
    },

I don't think anything would go wrong as a result of doing that, but it might be a good idea to backup the file first just in case.

I've also got 15 ArkadiusTradeToolsSalesDataXX.lua files and they mention guild names, but that seems to be records of individual items sold, so if you never used their store the guild shouldn't be mentioned in them.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll give that a try. Thanks!
    PCNA
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found the file and deleted those lines but the guild is still listed in my settings. I relogged twice but no change. I may just uninstall and reinstall and hope that gets rid of it.

It's weird because I never sold a thing in that guild store.
    PCNA
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok last update. I went to minion to uninstall but saw an option to delete the saved variables. I did that and it fixed it. I had to reset my preferences but that only took a minute.

Thanks for the help with this. :)
    PCNA
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you manually change SV files you must logout before! Else the data will be restored after a reloadui from ingame memory stored tables.

Minion SV delete is Btw the same as logout and delete the files of the addon in folder live/SavedVariables
    Edited by Baertram on May 27, 2021 11:22AM
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did log out before making any changes.
    PCNA
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In ATT add-on settings you can set the retention for the Guild to 1 day, then wait few days and it will be gone from the ATT GUI
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh that's good to know. If it happens again I'll try that.
    PCNA