The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wraithhome and a wayward bone.

Unknown_Redemption
Unknown_Redemption
✭✭✭✭✭
Ill be honest, I didnt notice this until I was almost done decorating. But now that I see it, I cant stop looking at it. There is a random floating bone (which can not be moved) in Wraithhome. It is on the first step, while heading down to the water, on the right side. I know this will be low priority. But it is a pretty significant tripping hazard.

Including the minimap on my picture for reference.

unknown.png
Edited by Unknown_Redemption on March 19, 2021 8:12PM
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a proper way to share this to the Dev team for their awareness?
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tagging the community team usually helps, they do sometimes bring issues to the devs' attentions and sometimes reply that they have seen the reports and the issue is being investigated. You can tag people by typing @ in front of their name, so that would be ZOS_GinaBruno, ZOS_JessicaFolsom, ZOS_SarahHecker if you want to try your luck.

But for this minor issue I would just submit a Bug Report through the ingame menu (allegedly, the devs do read those more than forum comments). They don't often change existing houses, but perhaps they will add a fix for this in the next patch if they see it.
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Tagging the community team usually helps, they do sometimes bring issues to the devs' attentions and sometimes reply that they have seen the reports and the issue is being investigated. You can tag people by typing @ in front of their name, so that would be ZOS_GinaBruno, ZOS_JessicaFolsom, ZOS_SarahHecker if you want to try your luck.

But for this minor issue I would just submit a Bug Report through the ingame menu (allegedly, the devs do read those more than forum comments). They don't often change existing houses, but perhaps they will add a fix for this in the next patch if they see it.

Thank you! I saw they were polishing the upcoming homes, which makes sense as it is about to generate revenue. But this is such an odd artwork error; I hope they can fix it sooner than later. I did send a bug report when I posted this back in March. I will try the tagging thing - again, thank you~

@ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, @ZOS_SarahHecker
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what happens when you let necromancers decorate :wink:
    Just confirming that this bone isn't supposed to be there. Thanks for letting us know!
    Staff Post
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    "A Wayward Bone" sounds like a funny necromancer autobiography. :D
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what happens when you let necromancers decorate :wink:
    Just confirming that this bone isn't supposed to be there. Thanks for letting us know!
    Thank you lol
  • Vonkarolinas
    Vonkarolinas
    ✭✭✭
    MinuitPro wrote: »
    "A Wayward Bone" sounds like a funny necromancer autobiography. :D

I was thinking it sounded like the title to Jakarn's autobiography.
  • Unknown_Redemption
    Unknown_Redemption
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker
    Just wanted to check in, any word on the floating bone?