The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
β€’ PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Thank you for the Blackfeather assistants!

• meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I looked at OP's link and... am I the only one thinking that:

Non-Combat Pet: Nibenese Pony = next inventory increasing pet ?

There was a pack donkey pet datamined way back around the time of Elsweyr, but was never released.
    f28c85ffa79b.jpg
    It looked like it could've also been an inventory pet.
    There's an NPC that even stands around on the side of the road with one in Northern Elsweyr.
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ βš”οΈ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • β˜€οΈ πŸ›‘οΈ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • β˜€οΈ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ β˜„οΈ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • πŸ—‘οΈ βš”οΈ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • πŸ—‘οΈ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • β˜€οΈ βš”οΈ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • πŸ”₯ πŸ›‘οΈ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • πŸ’€ β˜„οΈ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • πŸ”₯ 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ πŸ›‘οΈ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • β˜€οΈ βš”οΈ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ βš”οΈ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • πŸ”₯ βš”οΈ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ πŸ›‘οΈ EP - ElΓ­sabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • πŸ—‘οΈ πŸ›‘οΈ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • πŸ‘οΈ β˜„οΈ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • πŸ‘οΈ πŸ”¨ EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • πŸ‘οΈ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • πŸ—‘οΈ βš”οΈ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ βš”οΈ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • πŸ—‘οΈ β˜„οΈ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ β˜„οΈ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • πŸ—‘οΈ βš”οΈ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • πŸ”₯ πŸΉβ˜„οΈ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • πŸ‘οΈ β˜„οΈ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • πŸ”₯ βš”οΈ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • πŸ‘οΈ β˜„οΈ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • πŸ’€ βš”οΈ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    meekmiko wrote: Β»

There was a pack donkey pet datamined way back around the time of Elsweyr, but was never released.
    f28c85ffa79b.jpg
    There's an NPC that even stands around on the side of the road with one in Northern Elsweyr.

Fun fact* about that: They never released that pet because they just wanted to avoid all of us clowns in the forum making ass jokes for the next 9 months!

*As in, it's a "fact" made more "fun" due to being entirely made up by me just now. :D
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    meekmiko wrote: Β»

f28c85ffa79b.jpg

Gosh, I want this so badly, but it would be even better as a mount for my tiny Bosmer. 😭🧑
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨