Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lamae Bal Themed Furniture!

TheBalance
TheBalance
✭✭✭
So with the new addition of Skyrim and the rise of a rivalry vampire bloodline. I'am sadly disappointed as thus far it seems Lamae won't be involved in this chapter BUT theres no reason we can't have furniture made in her honor! I suppose it could be limited to just a small statue like we get every month for various daedra and aedra but I would ABSOLUTELY love a small statue of Lamae Bal. Also a furniture pack that is themed after Lamae Bal would be amazing!
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d love a statue of her, and more appearances by her. While the vamp quest is far darker than the wooo, have a picnic with your new pack WW one, I’ve always found her to be very compelling character. I love her rather macabre affection to your character.
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frankly with the rivalry between bloodlines I'd like the chance to change sides. The Ravenwatch and Grey Host have far better vampire abilities than Lamae is handing out.
    Edited by Thannazzar on July 23, 2020 10:22PM
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheBalance What sort of things would be in the pack and how do you envision the style (please be descriptive because I'm struggling to imagine what you mean)?
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thannazzar wrote: »
    Frankly with the rivalry between bloodlines I'd like the chance to change sides. The Ravenwatch and Grey Host have far better vampire abilities than Lamae is handing out.

100% agree with their abilities being better
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheBalance wrote: »
    So with the new addition of Skyrim and the rise of a rivalry vampire bloodline. I'am sadly disappointed as thus far it seems Lamae won't be involved in this chapter BUT theres no reason we can't have furniture made in her honor! I suppose it could be limited to just a small statue like we get every month for various daedra and aedra but I would ABSOLUTELY love a small statue of Lamae Bal. Also a furniture pack that is themed after Lamae Bal would be amazing!

That would be epic! I think any thing would be nice! I think it would be awesome to have the furniture pack. I also would like to have a lemae bloodline motif. I already love the 2 new vamp motifs I would love to see more and lemae blood line armor would be epic
  • TheBalance
    TheBalance
    ✭✭✭
    @TheBalance What sort of things would be in the pack and how do you envision the style (please be descriptive because I'm struggling to imagine what you mean)?

Well the obvious is a statue of her, lights, maybe basins of blood? Lol the people that make the in game furniture are very skilled and I’m confident they would be able to make furniture centered around Lamae Bal as the theme.

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At most it would be a statue, then some standard furniture.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • TheBalance
    TheBalance
    ✭✭✭
    At most it would be a statue, then some standard furniture.

Well yes but isn’t that most daedric furnishing packs? I figure there would be obviously a statue of her, some sort of sigil, some vampiric stuff, a book of her or written by her, maybe a few nedic style stuff since she is a Nede, blue flame sort of lights, blood fountains. This is all just off the top of my head. Wouldn’t be hard to think of a pack themed after her.

• TheBalance
    TheBalance
    ✭✭✭
    u0sb7iixmdik.jpeg

This would be a great piece! The actual shrine of her when you contract vampirism. The little statue on top would make it really easy to make the monthly little statue we get, or a much larger version. I’d be happy with anything at this point.
    Edited by TheBalance on May 17, 2021 12:57PM
  • VikkiVonTraxx
    VikkiVonTraxx
    ✭✭✭
    With a possibility to bite players at home!
    Edited by VikkiVonTraxx on May 20, 2021 5:06PM
  • TheBalance
    TheBalance
    ✭✭✭
    With a possibility to bite players at home!

Yes that would be perfect! And start the quest from there!