The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Chapel of Stendarr (Strident Springs)

Imperial1995
Imperial1995
✭✭✭
Hello all! Figured I’d go ahead and showcase my current Primary on Xbox One NA server! If you want a tour, look up my gamertag: OdstTrooper16, and come take a look for yourself!

Anyways, onto the house itself.

As stated, my current primary is the Strident Springs Demesne, which I’ve reimagined into a small Chapel dedicated to the worship of Stendarr, currently home to what is left of the Order of the Quenching Grail, yes, the same ones who built Pantherfang Chapel. The Order has sworn fealty to the Empire, even if it’s in shambles, and so far has kept a tenuous peace with the Aldmeri Dominion, in nearby Arenthia.

The Chapel itself takes cues from Roman/Greek Orthodox architectural and stylistic cues, along with a blend of more traditional European monasteries, and of course in game Imperial themes.

(For the love of everything ZOS please release a Stendarr themed bundle like the upcoming Chapel of Zenithar one) ns8n94al74nx.png
00t1ipmoxpco.png
95u4lwc2wj74.png
yw4afqf6qcs3.png
ix7wvzl3fbeq.png
8k5zv6itmn7c.png
8t98gjtp6usn.png
jugcc77docl3.png
2qe3qvkbmggc.png
iwbdur0nelbf.png
7p9o125qnt4l.png
o637fqz34g1t.png
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh, gorgeous! You really 'Imperial-ified' the house, it looks great! :smile:
  • Imperial1995
    Imperial1995
    ✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Ooh, gorgeous! You really 'Imperial-ified' the house, it looks great! :smile:

Thank you! I’m awaiting Blackwood for new, better textured Imperial style furnishings, which I’m going to love incorporating into this build. The plan, hopefully, is to take this and transition it to Pantherfang Chapel, once it is available on the Crown Store.
  • NSatin
    NSatin
    ✭✭
    Love this and want a Standarr bundle as well - would be an instant buy.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NSatin wrote: »
    Love this and want a Standarr bundle as well - would be an instant buy.

+1 I would also buy a Stendarr bundle in a heartbeat.

The chapel looks great, well done.