The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Party Member Icon in Compas

ipkonfigcub18_ESO
ipkonfigcub18_ESO
✭✭✭
If anyone is up to it, I would really, really love to see a Party Member icon display on the games Compas. Too often I'm swinging the camera around to find them, but it would be nice to have an icon on the compas indicating their location (N S E W).

And make it another color than white ;)
Edited by ipkonfigcub18_ESO on April 23, 2014 4:04PM
  • Demira
    Demira
    ✭✭✭
    I would also like to see on the map bar an indicator where the party member is...when I am with my in game partner ...I have heck locating his location lol ...He takes off a lot.
  • ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Demira wrote: »
    I would also like to see on the map bar an indicator where the party member is...when I am with my in game partner ...I have heck locating his location lol ...He takes off a lot.

Yep, same here. My friend has A.D.D. or something, but he'll be 10 miles away if I'm not watching him ;0

• MarRyb
    MarRyb
    ✭✭
    And colour chooser option for this icon would be great too.
  • ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ipkonfigcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    MarRyb wrote: »
    And colour chooser option for this icon would be great too.

Totally. And right now the Map Legends... WOW, everything is white, what a mess. not sure what Zenimax was thinking making 'every' icon on our maps white...