The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quick Question about ESO plus

Melonbrew
Melonbrew
Hello

Just a quick question, I currently own ESO on both PC and xbox which are linked to the one account. Will that have any problems with ESO plus? I am looking to get ESO plus on xbox but because it's the same account my PC is linked to, will this cause any issues.

I know you can use the same ESO account between platforms and I know it's not transferable between platforms but I never really seen anything on ESO plus on those kind of accounts.. I would just like to get ESO plus on xbox and not be an issues because my PC edition linked to the same account.

Any clarity on this would be amazing.

Thank you for your time.

• Melonbrew
    Melonbrew
    I found this on the support page. If I am reading properly then yes I can with the one account.

Players only need a single ESO account in order to play The Elder Scrolls Online on both PC/Mac and console. However, they will need a copy of the game for each platform on which they wish to play.

While only a single ESO account is needed, characters and progress through the game are not shared between platforms. Additionally, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC/Mac all have their own North American and European megaservers separate from eachother. Players cannot play with those playing on different platforms.

Mods can close this forum post if you can.

Thank you