Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why no wayshire for homes?

ck37090
ck37090
✭✭✭✭
Seems like it would be a popular item they could sell in the crown store. Surprised it hasn't been done yet.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Personal opinion only, I don't think there's much point.

You can port to your house from anywhere, and port to anyone in your guilds and friends list.
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be happy with a house wayshrine that all it did was take you to the nearest regular wayshrine.

Might make some of the more hard to reach houses more enticing..
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • ck37090
    ck37090
    ✭✭✭✭
    JKorr wrote: »
    Personal opinion only, I don't think there's much point.

You can port to your house from anywhere, and port to anyone in your guilds and friends list.

I agree, yet disagree...i think it would be worth it to have the wayshire in the house just to save the time to port where you want and not having to find someone in a place you want to go or just porting to a person and then porting to where you want to go and then also eliminate the animation of porting to someone....yes, its a minor convience but considering most things in the store aren't worth beans at least something like this would be of use...could even do different styles...i don't know, maybe its just me but it seems like a no brainer.
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Porting is so cheap that I don’t think there’s much demand although sure it would be cool. They still want to incentivize you to travel through towns though. MMO’s always pick something mildly useful (mailboxes) are a popular choice and keep them out of housing to make sure players don’t lose all incentive to travel through towns on occasion between questing.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.