Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: May 21 @ 3PM EDT—Making Blackwood’s Music"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
z8z5782naj4j.png
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "ESO Live: May 21 @ 3PM EDT—Making Blackwood’s Music"

Tune in to ESO Live as we’re joined by Audio Director Brad Derrick to talk about the Blackwood Chapter’s music and sound design.
Staff Post
  • RemanCyrodiil_I
    RemanCyrodiil_I
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by RemanCyrodiil_I on April 20, 2022 3:39PM
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe music is an attempt to sooth the savage beast. Be nice to sort out the craft bag and merchant selling issues on PS4 - do something useful.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Treshcore
    Treshcore
    ✭✭✭
    A few days ago, I asked questions about the game's continuity in this thread. However, instead of people having answers, this thread was moved from General Discussions into Lore sub-forum. Now nobody replies to this thread because nobody sees it: not too many people go to Lore sub-forum. Most of the TESO players prefer gameplay rather than lore, but it doesn't mean that the game's continuity inconsistence can stay unexplained and unfixed.
    Even though ZOS released a good game, this move makes me feel like they betrayed the whole Lore Community by ignoring and keeping most people away from these issues. I'd like to escape this criticism, but what else can I say when everything shows that it's inevitable?
    I'll probably watch ESO Live just to see if these questions will be answered. And they need to be answered to strengthen TESO's positions in The Elder Scrolls series from lore perspective.
    Edited by Treshcore on May 20, 2021 10:43AM
    Even though TESO is a great game, it suffers from continuity issues that may hurt narrative experience and confuse lore-caring players. If we want TESO to be a decent exemplar in The Elder Scrolls series, these problems need to be fixed. Please, acknowledge with this information more in this thread. Thank you.
  • Vonkarolinas
    Vonkarolinas
    ✭✭✭
    Treshcore wrote: »
    A few days ago, I asked questions about the game's continuity in this thread. However, instead of people having answers, this thread was moved from General Discussions into Lore sub-forum. Now nobody replies to this thread because nobody sees it: not too many people go to Lore sub-forum. Most of the TESO players prefer gameplay rather than lore, but it doesn't mean that the game's continuity inconsistence can stay unexplained and unfixed.
    Even though ZOS released a good game, this move makes me feel like they betrayed the whole Lore Community by ignoring and keeping most people away from these issues. I'd like to escape this criticism, but what else can I say when everything shows that it's inevitable?
    I'll probably watch ESO Live just to see if these questions will be answered. And they need to be answered to strengthen TESO's positions in The Elder Scrolls series from lore perspective.

Why would this be answered? It has ZERO to do with the stream and ZERO to do with this thread. In case you somehow missed it, the topic is "Making Blackwood’s Music". Not lore.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Jess and Gina for a nice event! I had to leave after little over an hour but, it was interesting to learn a bit about the musician behind our wonderful soundtracks. As ever, great job of hosting and thanks for the drop! :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo