The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New World Record here, most damage done in a single BG match

• Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blobsky wrote: »
    Bashev wrote: »
    Firstmep wrote: »
    Wow, my friend Blobsky here has a new World record for most damage done in a single BG game. 8.5 million damage! I was like WTF when I saw, he's just great! xD

pneV4Ml.jpg

This is why I don't group queue. Look at that scoreboard, how could that have been fun?

As someone who has played aganist this many times over: Not fun.
    That being said I'm not gonna hate on them for running the most effective setup.
    I know Blobs, and him and his grp would do well even if procs weren't existent.
    In fact a lot of this dmg is just dk dots spread over a lot of people that have good healing.

Interestingly, I didn't use procs in either of these games, I just stack maximum damage / damage support sets xD - thanks for the compliment!

I hope my team can keep things up next patch, lots of really interesting theorycrafting to do - I actually really like the way the game is going

@Blobsky When you queue for BGs with your team are you happy to play all modes?

We'd much prefer deathmatch. However, on chaos ball we hold the relic til 490 to force DM on us, in relic we hold both relics and DM whilst holding, and crazyking is somewhat ok for the first half. Domination is the only utterly terrible game mode.

So you try to convert every mode into DM if possible. I hope devs read some feedback and give us the option to queue for DM only. In this case we will have fun and not destroy some games for ppl who wants to play objectives.
    Because I can!
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »
    Wow, my friend Blobsky here has a new World record for most damage done in a single BG game. 8.5 million damage! I was like WTF when I saw, he's just great! xD

pneV4Ml.jpg

This is why I don't group queue. Look at that scoreboard, how could that have been fun?

As someone who has played aganist this many times over: Not fun.
    That being said I'm not gonna hate on them for running the most effective setup.
    I know Blobs, and him and his grp would do well even if procs weren't existent.
    In fact a lot of this dmg is just dk dots spread over a lot of people that have good healing.

Interestingly, I didn't use procs in either of these games, I just stack maximum damage / damage support sets xD - thanks for the compliment!

I hope my team can keep things up next patch, lots of really interesting theorycrafting to do - I actually really like the way the game is going

@Blobsky When you queue for BGs with your team are you happy to play all modes?

We'd much prefer deathmatch. However, on chaos ball we hold the relic til 490 to force DM on us, in relic we hold both relics and DM whilst holding, and crazyking is somewhat ok for the first half. Domination is the only utterly terrible game mode.

So you try to convert every mode into DM if possible. I hope devs read some feedback and give us the option to queue for DM only. In this case we will have fun and not destroy some games for ppl who wants to play objectives.

Oh, when it comes to relic and chaosball, we don't 'try' - people have no choice, because they won't get the ball/relic off my premade xD
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!