Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New World Record here, most damage done in a single BG match

beyondspace
beyondspace
✭✭✭
wfcopw9.jpg This is my record high So far, I done 2.6 million damage in a single BG match. although I did not win this match, but thats not the point of this post. So please feel free to post your screenshot for your record high damage done in a single BG match. I wanna see who got the highest damage xD
Edited by beyondspace on April 10, 2021 12:37AM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No screen shot.

Never broke 2 mill

Something like 1.4 mil is my highest (maybe even as low as 1.3)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never reach 1 mil.

Damage dealth to me, now thats over 1 mil lol.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congrats that's a lot of hurt on the other teams players.

I know I did 1.4 million the other day but I think my highest was 1.6 million. Maybe I don't really much care about it as long as we win the match. Same for any other measure really. Seen one guy do like 2.5-3 million healing on another team once before but they came in last and it was a deathmatch mode.

Stay safe and enjoy the journey 😊

PS. ZOS stop the micromanagement of the green tree 🥺
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My highest is around 4 mil, I think the current recold holder is like 6mil or so?
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Highest I´ve seen so far is 6,7 million.
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yesterday i got a match with 4 ppl reaching +2 mill at the moment 2 mill is not special anymore becouse of the stat increase.

that said ive never seen someone reach 6 mill like some ppl state here lol i wanna see screenshot
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noctus wrote: »
    yesterday i got a match with 4 ppl reaching +2 mill at the moment 2 mill is not special anymore becouse of the stat increase.

that said ive never seen someone reach 6 mill like some ppl state here lol i wanna see screenshot

[img][/img]ESqEmhj.jpg
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

[img][/img]ESqEmhj.jpg

Impressive, must have tossing a lot of AoE damage at whole groups.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »

[img][/img]ESqEmhj.jpg

Don't quote me on this, but I think that might be one of the builds running the Azureblight set with Caltrops, Mystic Orb, etc...with essentially 100% AOE damage. Even if that's not the correct build, it was almost certainly in a game with at least one dedicated healer on each team that fought mostly in one place for the full 15 minutes.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    Vevvev wrote: »

[img][/img]ESqEmhj.jpg

Don't quote me on this, but I think that might be one of the builds running the Azureblight set with Caltrops, Mystic Orb, etc...with essentially 100% AOE damage. Even if that's not the correct build, it was almost certainly in a game with at least one dedicated healer on each team that fought mostly in one place for the full 15 minutes.

You are correct on all accounts, yes.
    Tanky people getting bombed by an azureblight build for the whole game and not dying.
    I can tell you the kdr wasnt this impressive xD
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In our bg guild when we do 4x4x4 games people have done 6.7mil by the end, but that's with a healer on each team. Personally, in a solo queue the highest I've done is 1.9mil on my stamplar, 1.6mil on my stam dk.I've seen over 2 mil in my solo queue games from a couple players
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • mattiellosa
    mattiellosa
    ✭✭✭
    unknown.png

I think Blobsky got the new damage record in my BG yesterday
  • beyondspace
    beyondspace
    ✭✭✭
    unknown.png

Yep, he did 7.1 million damage and 1.1 million heal! Your screenshot has his character name. but my one has his User ID name, which is better xD Yeah, he's a beast, the best player on PC EU

VA5bBfj.jpg
  • beyondspace
    beyondspace
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, my friend Blobsky here has a new World record for most damage done in a single BG game. 8.5 million damage! I was like WTF when I saw, he's just great! xD

pneV4Ml.jpg
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, my friend Blobsky here has a new World record for most damage done in a single BG game. 8.5 million damage! I was like WTF when I saw, he's just great! xD

pneV4Ml.jpg

This is why I don't group queue. Look at that scoreboard, how could that have been fun?
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • beyondspace
    beyondspace
    ✭✭✭

pneV4Ml.jpg

This is why I don't group queue. Look at that scoreboard, how could that have been fun?

Well, what you said here is not the point of this post tho. The point of this post is to show the New World Record for most damage done in a single BG match. I mean, there is always TOO MUCH healing going on in PVP in ESO for years and years, same goes with the Tank Meta, Enemy just don't always die easily, that's why the scoreboard is the way it is. OP healing and Tank Meta in PVP has been around for years, it's not like this only started to happen today. lol
    Edited by beyondspace on April 10, 2021 2:24AM
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure how t

pneV4Ml.jpg

Exactly my thoughts!!! It looks like a dull match in my opinion. Plus....doing damage on necro or warden these days? 🤣

Solo queues or Cyro unless I click on the wrong tag.

• Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

pneV4Ml.jpg

As someone who has played aganist this many times over: Not fun.
    That being said I'm not gonna hate on them for running the most effective setup.
    I know Blobs, and him and his grp would do well even if procs weren't existent.
    In fact a lot of this dmg is just dk dots spread over a lot of people that have good healing.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »

pneV4Ml.jpg

That being said I'm not gonna hate on them for running the most effective setup.
    In fact a lot of this dmg is just dk dots spread over a lot of people that have good healing.

Yeah, my comment wasn't really about procs, and more about optimized groups with strong healing. ESO just isn't well-balanced enough for this type of organized, small group matchmade gameplay. This is true with or without a proc meta.

It just devolves into ball v ball, with everyone spamming skills, hoping someone gets low enough to try and take out. The winning team of four players managed only 13 kills in 15 minutes. Just not my cup of tea.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

pneV4Ml.jpg

Yeah, my comment wasn't really about procs, and more about optimized groups with strong healing. ESO just isn't well-balanced enough for this type of organized, small group matchmade gameplay. This is true with or without a proc meta.

It just devolves into ball v ball, with everyone spamming skills, hoping someone gets low enough to try and take out. The winning team of four players managed only 13 kills in 15 minutes. Just not my cup of tea.

The skill, so to speak comes from positioning and target focus.
    That being said, the current Premade bg, and even some high MMR solos, often devolve into a parse fest, especially when you have dedicated healers as well.
    And yea, the amount of healing we can put out atm isn't really healthy for bgs.
    Zos should really tone down out going healing so players have to rely a bit more on their own, IMHO.
  • ImSoPro
    ImSoPro
    ✭✭✭
    unknown.png

Yep, he did 7.1 million damage and 1.1 million heal! Your screenshot has his character name. but my one has his User ID name, which is better xD Yeah, he's a beast, the best player on PC EU

VA5bBfj.jpg

7.1 million damage 😳 absolute insane. My highest is 2.1 million on my magden ice mage
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ImSoPro wrote: »
    unknown.png

VA5bBfj.jpg

7.1 million damage 😳 absolute insane. My highest is 2.1 million on my magden ice mage

Yes but look at the amount of kills; just in the whole match. This means. INSANE amount of damage is being survived - not even mitigated
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png

VA5bBfj.jpg

Yes but look at the amount of kills; just in the whole match. This means. INSANE amount of damage is being survived - not even mitigated

A jittering mass of players, spamming AoEs and heals for 15 minutes. Riveting stuff.
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It takes a tank fest and a build entirely focused on AoE to get anything above 4M dmg.

But if you bring enough AoE dmg to the table, I'd say ball group tank fests where no one dies happen less often.

1O4vWHo.png
    Edited by Aznox on April 23, 2021 11:16PM
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png

VA5bBfj.jpg

A jittering mass of players, spamming AoEs and heals for 15 minutes. Riveting stuff.

Top MMR premades (which this record game was) have far more skill to them than spamming aoe - I advise watching Xzyzz stream as an example, as he is also in our MMR.

The reason I was able to get so much damage is that one team had 2 healers, and the other had 4 tanky Stam players that needed synced ults to kill - as my team wasn't on discord, that didn't happen often enough and so people didn't die too fast
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭

pneV4Ml.jpg

Interestingly, I didn't use procs in either of these games, I just stack maximum damage / damage support sets xD - thanks for the compliment!

I hope my team can keep things up next patch, lots of really interesting theorycrafting to do - I actually really like the way the game is going
    Edited by Blobsky on May 21, 2021 12:04AM

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    Not sure how t

pneV4Ml.jpg

Exactly my thoughts!!! It looks like a dull match in my opinion. Plus....doing damage on necro or warden these days? 🤣

Solo queues or Cyro unless I click on the wrong tag.

Both the 8.5m DMG and 7.1m DMG were done on MagDk, not necro.

I currently play magdk, magplar, magnb and sometimes magsorc/magden/magcro, but much rarer as I like to play the more challenging classes (I don't play stam as I find it a boring and more simplified playstyle)

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭

pneV4Ml.jpg

Thanks <3 finally got back onto my forum acc xD

DC EU Nightblade
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blobsky wrote: »

pneV4Ml.jpg

Interestingly, I didn't use procs in either of these games, I just stack maximum damage / damage support sets xD - thanks for the compliment!

I hope my team can keep things up next patch, lots of really interesting theorycrafting to do - I actually really like the way the game is going

@Blobsky When you queue for BGs with your team are you happy to play all modes?
    Because I can!
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    Blobsky wrote: »

pneV4Ml.jpg

@Blobsky When you queue for BGs with your team are you happy to play all modes?

We'd much prefer deathmatch. However, on chaos ball we hold the relic til 490 to force DM on us, in relic we hold both relics and DM whilst holding, and crazyking is somewhat ok for the first half. Domination is the only utterly terrible game mode.

DC EU Nightblade