Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Account/Billing system down can't login

TheImperfect
TheImperfect
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm getting a weird message about the account/billing system being down and it asks me to link my steam to my eso account (which are already linked). If I link them it tells me it was successful but just leaves me on that screen and doesn't login. Is there some sort of problem with the billing being updated?

EDIT: ok I see this is being worked on currently. All I can say is hurry up please - got the week off work, don't want to waste a day.
Edited by TheImperfect on May 12, 2021 11:25AM
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just had an idea to save future time, do the account and billing maintenance at the same time as the other updates so it's not taking any extra time, unless there's some reason it can't be done like they are linked or you don't want too much to fix at once. It would save a lot of extra time.
  • xpolilla
    xpolilla
    ✭✭✭
    I just had an idea to save future time, do the account and billing maintenance at the same time as the other updates so it's not taking any extra time, unless there's some reason it can't be done like they are linked or you don't want too much to fix at once. It would save a lot of extra time.

This is actually a good idea. Can this be done? Or will that make server down time even longer?
    Alternatively, ZoS could just simply tell us "servers will be down due to account maintenance" so we could sleep in...
  • Trisstiz
    Trisstiz
    Soul Shriven
    xpolilla wrote: »

This is actually a good idea. Can this be done? Or will that make server down time even longer?
    Alternatively, ZoS could just simply tell us "servers will be down due to account maintenance" so we could sleep in...

I had a message about error first, now it says I've entered a wrong password. Which is obviously nonsense. I would like to see if we all have an official answer from developers team. The subscription is quite expensive for a market, can support of a product finally live up with a professionalizm?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The maintenance on the account and billing systems is now complete. If you are still having issues please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Alurria
    Alurria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am having issues, it keeps saying it can't save my billing address or its failed. Nothing has changed with my account and it worked fine prior. So I am unable to purchase crowns in your store.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Alurria

Please try the steps in this article if you are receiving a "Saving the Billing Address has Failed" error message.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • MagicPie
    MagicPie
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE can you guys please check what is going on? When i try to login into support it says login failed....this has been happening since yesterday.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @MagicPie

If you are unable to log into our support portal to submit a ticket then please open an Account Recovery ticket here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • MagicPie
    MagicPie
    ✭✭✭
    My account is working fine, i can log in and play the game and access my account on site just fine, however when i try to login into support it say login failed, so i cannot make a ticket for my issue :(
    Edited by MagicPie on May 14, 2021 3:55PM
  • MagicPie
    MagicPie
    ✭✭✭
    Okay so i fixed my issue by changing my password, now i can log into support without any issues :)
  • BergisMacBride
    BergisMacBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth

I can't purchase from the online store as I get the "Saving the Billing Address has Failed" error message.

Tried all the suggestions in the troubleshooting link - no joy.

Already submitted a ticket earlier today but haven't heard back yet.

Think this might be a problem of whatever you guys did a few days back.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @BergisMacBride

You are welcome to post your ticket number in this thread so we can check on it for you.
    Staff Post
  • BergisMacBride
    BergisMacBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @BergisMacBride

You are welcome to post your ticket number in this thread so we can check on it for you.

Ticket # 210516-003511. I sent an email for them to close it as I figured out what the problem was, at least for my account:

The second box on the Billing Address page was empty (this is for suite, floor, apt #) and needed something placed in it for the address to be saved so I could proceed to the purchase. I just put "N/A" in the box and it allowed me to continue with no error.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @BergisMacBride

Thank you for the ticket number. Please check your forum inbox for an update on the ticket.
    Staff Post