The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please link the latest nerf on Champion Points

darvaria
darvaria
✭✭✭✭
I can't find what is the most recent nerf on Champion Points. Please link.
  • Vonkarolinas
    Vonkarolinas
    ✭✭✭
    Keep in mind, this is from the Public Test Server. So none of it, all of it, or some of it, may or may not make it to the live server.
  • Galbsadi
    Galbsadi
    ✭✭✭
    Keep in mind, this is from the Public Test Server. So none of it, all of it, or some of it, may or may not make it to the live server.

Correct.

THAT SAID, given that the PTS is going live in what...2 weeks?...it'll probably make it.

I'm not super-knowledgeable myself on it, but it also might not be as bad as people seem to think based on the notes.
  • darvaria
    darvaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    So this is the latest? Someone said they were putting cap at 1200 and 1400 for hybrids. I can't find that anywhere. So hopefully this is it:

In response to the feedback that there is still too much vertical progression in the Champion Point system, we have further reduced the maximum number of stages for passive stars (non-slotted) available. This will lower the vertical progression cap to 1560 rather than 2100 in the Warfare tree, and 1626 rather than 2352 in the Fitness tree. This will reduce the maximum power of the Champion Point system as well.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    darvaria wrote: »
    So this is the latest? Someone said they were putting cap at 1200 and 1400 for hybrids. I can't find that anywhere. So hopefully this is it:

In response to the feedback that there is still too much vertical progression in the Champion Point system, we have further reduced the maximum number of stages for passive stars (non-slotted) available. This will lower the vertical progression cap to 1560 rather than 2100 in the Warfare tree, and 1626 rather than 2352 in the Fitness tree. This will reduce the maximum power of the Champion Point system as well.

Keep in mind that that quoted vertical progression cap covers every single CP passive in the respective trees.

For the blue tree, that means 1560 total CP is required to take all damage AND healing AND mitigation passives in the blue tree. The vertical cap for pure damage dealing is much lower, below 1200 total now to cover the blue tree damage passives.