The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What about a guild store assistant?

Viewsfrom6ix
Viewsfrom6ix
✭✭✭✭✭
We have the merchant and banker assistant but I would love to get a guild store assistant too! I realized I mainly use the bank not to withdraw or deposit stuff but to search, buy or list items in my guild stores.

Take my money ZOS!!
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote for Haskil or Stibbons as guild assistants :smiley:
  • Chips_Ahoy
    Chips_Ahoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And what exactly is that assistant going to do?

Will the assistant go to search all tamriel stores for the best price for what I ordered him to look for?

I fail to see what that assistant can do or what it would be useful for.

ZOS had already explained before why the banker does not have access to the guild in the same way that the merchant cannot repair equipment.
  • ThoughtRaven
    ThoughtRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chips_Ahoy wrote: »
    ZOS had already explained before why the banker does not have access to the guild in the same way that the merchant cannot repair equipment.

Have they "explained" it, or have they made excuses? 🤔
    Edited by ThoughtRaven on May 18, 2021 7:27PM
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this would be a great idea. You could access your stores in the world and as a bonus, you could place the assistant in your house (possibly a guild house) in order to allow access to the store to players outside the guild. You could even have an entire secondary trade scene of visiting houses with guild trader assistants to browse wares from any guild, not only those able to afford traders weekly.

Of course, that depends on whether or not the assistant is locked to the owner's guilds or the user's guilds.
    Edited by redspecter23 on May 18, 2021 7:41PM
  • xv1_me
    xv1_me
    ✭✭✭
    i wish the banker allowed access to guild bank and guild stores
  • xv1_me
    xv1_me
    ✭✭✭
    And what exactly is that assistant going to do?

Will the assistant go to search all tamriel stores for the best price for what I ordered him to look for?

I fail to see what that assistant can do or what it would be useful for.

what was their reasoning? i didnt read about it
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Have they "explained" it, or have they made excuses? 🤔

Either way we got an answer.

They want towns to feel populated. Limited abilities from the banker and merchant help accomplish this as we have reason to visit towns from time to time.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • PigofSteel
    PigofSteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why cant we have only one to minimise lag and clutter. Each costs 5000 crowns.